FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

If I pre-order order FBA-XXX Pro 1.30 today, will I get a free T-shirt when it comes out?

You will, but I assure you, it is not a t-shirt you want.

fat_guy.jpg

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have a collector blow up doll, which is compatible with most of the drivers :lol:

You don't get that kind of service with many people! :P

If I pre-order order FBA-XXX Pro 1.30 today, will I get a free T-shirt when it comes out?

You'll have a collector blow up doll, which is compatible with most of the drivers :lol:

PS: for those you have Ubuntu type "sudo apt-get moo" and see what happened lmao.

well i hope its better than my last blow up doll it ran out of air.. :P

Anyhow guys,

Wonder how Kenshiro is doing with his new release ?

Whats the ETA Kenshiro ?

We need news the natives are getting restless.

It is at the point i code between 0 to one hour maximum per days. At the moment i thought i can finally release an official build and put all the work that me and iq_132 put in it (probably too much time, isn't it dude? lol), i've to deal with the worst planning i never had at my job, and also important real life news. I've to hook up very few things, but really lack of time and don't coding as much during my freetime. I don't see the interest to code with the eyes 75% close, that's the best way to f**** things, and also have no fun (no fun --> no code).

Edited by - kenshiro -

Thanks for the update Kenshiro. Good things take time... :P

Can't say fairer than that !

Yeah i have to deal with all the merchandising. I'm waiting for 500 FBA-XXX Pro caps (made in taiwan), also pants and T-Shirts. I have now to deal with a bug in the blow up doll support, can't get Samurai shodown to work with it (no rumble at all). Seems a problem in the firmware, but no worries i think i've found the solution.

Just wait for Microsoft to capitalise on the idea. They'll be in the shops next week, I know it. Then everyone will be using their dolls for the mud matches in Rumble Roses. Boing. :P