FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we think then, new thread for 1.30? Like the millions of CoinOps threads. Or just rename this one when the time comes?

I assume the most efficient will be to keep that thread, and create a FBA-XXX Pro 1.30 thread after. I don't wanna spam the forum :huh:

What do we think then, new thread for 1.30? Like the millions of CoinOps threads.

When in Rome

lol what?

I don't wanna spam the forum :clapping:

Unlike some. :huh:

When in Rome

lol what?

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Or something like that.

The name will be FBA-XXX Pro 1.30, without stupid names like "Gumjob", "Bamboo maker" etc... :clapping::huh: and without "BETA" label.

And thus ends speculation regarding the rumored "Fire Crotch" release.

I understood nothing lol

Are we finally at a non-beta release of FBA?

It only seemed like yesterday when Kenshiro promised to update FBA and then abandon the Xbox scene for like an eternity :(

Thankfully that was not the case :D

I just wanna finish it and run it as the best i can, that's all. Latest public release of FBA-XXX Pro (1.29c) is just a beta with a lot of things who are missing, latest months i corrected all drivers issues and added much more.

Edited by - kenshiro -

It's all so cloak and dagger right now. Everyone wondering what new games are gonna be in 1.30. Post your hopes and guesses while we wait for Kenshiro's finger to pull the trigger. Or rather, hit the upload button.