FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

Serious? I think not. Kenshiro just suggested that name coz he says the next release contains something that he thinks may give you 'bamboo'. Bamboo being much harder than wood, so it must be something pretty exciting. No idea what it is though.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's time to put the options to some sort of vote.

I'm happy and proud to say that FBA-XXX Pro 1.30 will be release in few days. A big amount of work has been done, all you have to know it's the emu allows you to play latest MAME romsets on full speed, and on my side it's fairly stable. Latest drivers fixs are integrated BTW. I need to make some adjustements, writing the changelog and it will be done :P

The name will be FBA-XXX Pro 1.30, without stupid names like "Gumjob", "Bamboo maker" etc... :clapping::P and without "BETA" label.

@iq_132: i will sent you my latest sources, what i send yesterday is already out of date. Mister bitch.

Edited by - kenshiro -

I'm happy and proud to say that FBA-XXX Pro 1.30 will be release in few days. A big amount of work has been done, all you have to know it's the emu allows you to play latest MAME romsets on full speed, and on my side it's fairly stable. Latest drivers fixs are integrated BTW. I need to make some adjustements, writing the changelog and it will be done :P

The name will be FBA-XXX Pro 1.30, without stupid names like "Gumjob", "Bamboo maker" etc... :clapping::P and without "BETA" label.

@iq_132: i will sent you my latest sources, what i send yesterday is already out of date. Mister bitch.

Woaw fantastic :D

I love that lol

We have finaly an statble and good arcade fighting emulator on xbox 1 lol

Kooollllll

What do we think then, new thread for 1.30? Like the millions of CoinOps threads. Or just rename this one when the time comes?