FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

Burp. Kenshiro, send me a message when you get a chance. I've got some stuff I would like you to take a look at.

Looks like it will suck for me lol :lol:

Nah. It's only got 3 places where it needs the vmm slapped in. The file loading isn't terrible either.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, one little question, is there any way to configure the x-arcade joystick as default controller once and for all? It keeps reverting for me to gamepad and i have to restart the xbox in order to get out of games. Also even making a change on neo geo games (on the in-game menu) doesn't keep the settings after rebooting...

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, one little question, is there any way to configure the x-arcade joystick as default controller once and for all? It keeps reverting for me to gamepad and i have to restart the xbox in order to get out of games. Also even making a change on neo geo games (on the in-game menu) doesn't keep the settings after rebooting...

Thanks in advance!

Honestly i don't have issues with my X-Arcade, it works well. What you can do is for example mapping all games directly in the main menu, press Y and the settings will be applied to all the games of the section :unsure:

Kenshiro's thinking about codenaming the next release 'Bamboo Maker'. That's the latest news.

Kenshiro's thinking about codenaming the next release 'Bamboo Maker'. That's the latest news.

hum ok

funny codename

something more serious like FBA Evo or FBA Hd is also possible ?

or keep the funny side like Obama Waves lol :P