FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everybody :huhwhy:

whats news since last beta ?

can i come back to make bug report ?

Kenshiro's on vacation for a few weeks still. There probably won't be any news other than him getting a sunburn until he gets back. lol

Kenshiro's on vacation for a few weeks still. There probably won't be any news other than him getting a sunburn until he gets back. lol

ho ok

it's possible to send me the last beta

my last version is dated to january

i was not present because i have change appartement and lost my internet connection

now i have a new connection and i can make bug report on the last version if someone can send me it

thanks in advance :)

ho ok

i was not present because i have change appartement and lost my internet connection

now i have a new connection and i can make bug report on the last version if someone can send me it

ive sent you the last proper release that came out on the 14th june so i think he already knows most of the bugs for this.

ho ok

ive sent you the last proper release that came out on the 14th june so i think he already knows most of the bugs for this.

Thank you Fumanchu, I appreciate very much :)

If you're using 1.29 then you'll want the 1.29 romset. Not much point in keeping the 1.28 one I think. I didn't know there was a full set floating around though. I made my set up from a mame romsite. FBA-XXX 1.29 uses mainly mame v1.30 roms, but some newer in the very latest build.