FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

Groovy. Shame about Biomtoy, it's kinda cool. I don't have many platformers on mame/fba.

there are a lot of platformers on mame and fbapro,the ones that spring to mind for me are 3wonders,bubble bobble and all its sequels including rainbow islands,bubble bobble2.cant remember if parasolstars got an arcade release or was just a console exclusive.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have many meaning there aren't many I like.

I don't like that type of platformer, where it's a fixed screen. I like scrolling types. My favourite is either Sonic 3 & Knuckles (combined cartridges) or Earthworm Jim.

Hello

To testers: A small post to say i will leave in holidays for about 3 weeks, so please stop reporting bugs or anything else ATM. This have been enough tested, most of stuff is ready and already posted on Neosource, i need to link them and release "my" latest build.

He will be release as he is, i mean i will corrected nothing except the stuff i'm working on, so exclusively drivers. If you noticed a bug which was already in 1.28 (HD, inputs etc..) or in anothers versions, that's definitly not my problem.

Seeya in August, Corsica sunshine is waiting for me and my friends moooooooooooo!

Have fun, Kenshiro!!!

Enjoy your much deserved vacation, man! :Thumbsright: I hope to check out your latest release soon.

Edited by neoryu

I've just got hold of the two Asura Blade games. I haven't tried them on the xbox yet but I did try out the two games on MAMEUI on my pc to see what they're like, and there's no music in both. Is this how the games actually are? Or has the music not been emulated in the roms yet?

Edited by The-Ice-Man

yo iceman, tried it on the xbox and yes they both have music, nice beat-em-ups,Fba Proxxx coming along nicely as always "Kenshi your the shit-compliment btw", but I also had a question before this build it said I had all roms. On my "others" section it now says i have (330/339 Roms) so I ask whats the 9 Im missing anyone? maby a pm wink wink! :)

Edit: and by pm I mean a list.........

Edited by (XBOX)

before this build it said I had all roms.

Which build you're speaking of? If it's something i posted today so no worries, it's a "quick compiled shit" i posted before left in vacation (with missing stuff...), i wasn't thinking it will be link to people... pfff whatever. Please do not report issues from it, that sucks :)

We're not talking about any build. No build at all. I was just talking about those games for the hell of it. Pay no attention to me. I'm not even here. :)

Seems some naughty boys have been spreading a interim version that wasnt meant to be shared public. Come out to the front, you know who you are !