FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

I tried that skin IceMan posted up it looks good if you guys complete it or add whatever it is your doing to it you mind making a "new" thread and post it there that way me and others can find the completed version easier + add the correct aspect ratio labeled for each, none the less good crap/job!!!!!!

Edit:I typed in S*h*i*T not crap ha

Edited by (XBOX)

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just waiting on the final xml from cba.gy and I'll update the rars I have and link to them all. There'll be a rar with everything you need in, the songs, both sets of pictures and both xmls, for people who haven't tried the earlier releases. Then there'll be a rar with just the updated HD pictures and HD xml, for HD users who already grabbed the first release of the SD skin. And there'll also be a rar with just the updated SD pictures and SD xml, coz I made slight modifications to them too. I was thinking of putting it in the thread that's just been bumped called FBA-XXX Skins, since that seems to make sense. I'll explain the different rars there too. Or I could make a new thread all together if you think that'd be better.

Quick update to the skin my end, The_Ice_man version differs slightly, however the config is the same.

Poor quality picture this morning, maybe the camera, probably me. Anyway, you get the idea.

Ice_Man, check your PM box

b1.jpg

Yes you may, I'm in the middle of uploading the full updated versions. I'll link to them in the thread called FBA-XXX Skins. Be about half an hour coz of crappy upload times.

Sorry, make that an hour, I just got disconnected and have had to start again. Balls.

Edit: Done. Go to this thread for links:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...27283&st=44

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Hey again kenshiro and everybody.

I've been testing the NeoGeo games in 720P mode lately (when I've had a chance). I'll let you know how things are going kenshiro.

Work (and the GF) have been a pain in the ass, but we all know how important having a job is in this recession. :(

I've got some time off to get on this so I'll keep at it and report back soon. :)

but we all know how important having a job is in this recession.

Yeah, that's why i wanna keep my current job... Even if he's not sexy lol

It's certainly sexier than Mel kicking your ass to the curb for being a jobless bum! :)

but we all know how important having a job is in this recession.

Yeah, that's why i wanna keep my current job... Even if he's not sexy lol

It's certainly sexier than Mel kicking your ass to the curb for being a jobless bum! :)

:( i gonna kick your ass mister "student"!

I used to be a student. But now I've graduated I'm a jobless bum.