FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot ;)

Now for Neo-Geo : (dedicated to my dear friend Kenshiro)

1st Skin :

fbaxxxneo1.jpg

2nd Skin :

fbaxxxneo2.jpg

And PGM ;) (also dedicated to iq_132)

fbaxxxpgm.jpg

PS : Please, Anyone can test this skins?

Edited by JacKc

Glad people like mine. Yours is cool JacKc, I considered red. The only thing I'd say about it is that with the default config.xml the romlist will cover the character's pictures which would be a shame. You could make an xml that makes the romlist display in the blank space at the right under the logo.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Thanks The-Ice-Man :)

Your skins are good too...and for my skins, it's only some proposal. You (and only you) can modify them for your own test ;)

Here's my latest stuff

NeoGeo K' Style : :new:

fbaxxxneo3.jpg

and CPS3 : :new:

1st skin (Jojo' Style)

fbaxxxcps3.jpg

2nd skin (Warzard' Style) :new:

fbaxxxcps3a.jpg

PS : If use thoses skins for your own build, please think to credit me B)

Edited by JacKc

You can knock them out pretty quick then. Pictures I mean. Easy when you know how I suppose. Took me a while to make mine coz I didn't have a clue. I didn't even know how to use layers in paint shop till I started messing around making my skin. And if it weren't for the magic wand tool I'd have been screwed. Course I'm using a very old version which I'm sure doesn't help. I must get a better program and learn to use it properly. My method of cutting out characters from pictures was very sloppy. Oh and CPS3? Something for FBA-XXX's future maybe? Lol.

You can knock them out pretty quick then. Pictures I mean. Easy when you know how I suppose. Took me a while to make mine coz I didn't have a clue. I didn't even know how to use layers in paint shop till I started messing around making my skin. And if it weren't for the magic wand tool I'd have been screwed. Course I'm using a very old version which I'm sure doesn't help. I must get a better program and learn to use it properly. My method of cutting out characters from pictures was very sloppy. Oh and CPS3? Something for FBA-XXX's future maybe? Lol.

You never know. :new:

Interesting. I have the SFIII 3rd Strike port from Anniversary Collection though, which is all I really want from CPS3. I deleted the Hyper Street Fighter II part though coz it's balls. And a total waste of over a gig of hard drive space. Just left the 3rd Strike files behind and renamed it's xbe so I can launch it independently of the Anniversary Menu. I mean Hyper was a nice idea, but what's the point of being able to choose every different version of the characters when the cpu only ever plays as Super Turbo versions. Rhubarb. And that anime movie? Super Shinku Hadoken Rhubarb.

Unrelated, is FBA-XXX Pro supposed to save high scores?

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Interesting. I have the SFIII 3rd Strike port from Anniversary Collection though, which is all I really want from CPS3. I deleted the Hyper Street Fighter II part though coz it's balls. And a total waste of over a gig of hard drive space. Just left the 3rd Strike files behind and renamed it's xbe so I can launch it independently of the Anniversary Menu. I mean Hyper was a nice idea, but what's the point of being able to choose every different version of the characters when the cpu only ever plays as Super Turbo versions. Rhubarb. And that anime movie? Super Shinku Hadoken Rhubarb.

Unrelated, is FBA-XXX Pro supposed to save high scores?

you could always play the aracde version of sf3 third strike on cpx3.