FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great if it's possible

the cpu is same than neogeo cart and MVS

great news if it's added :(

Sorry to burst your "if it's possible" bubble, but I've done it before. The MVS/AES/NEOCD hardware is almost exactly the same [just that the NeoCD loads its stuff off of a disc into ram + swapped IRQs], and takes very little modification to get it up and running.

So I got my Final Fight, Street Fighter and King of Fighters background tracks made, and they play fine in FBA at 64kbps, but I'm having trouble getting hold of a soundtrack to make one for the others section. Does anyone happen to have the Battle Garegga soundtrack, or maybe Battle Bakraid or DoDonPachi? Can't find them to download or even buy anywhere.

Thanks very much. Some interesting stuff there. Was gonna rip the tracks from a copy of the Saturn Battle Garegga I'd managed to get hold of, don't need to bother now. But which are better? The original arcade tracks, or the Saturn remixes? Hard choice. I think I'm leaning towards the Saturn as I listen to them now. Either way it's Battle Garegga for my Others section track.

I'm making a new skin to go with my music tracks of course, almost done now, got all the background pics done. Just need to make the Others track and an ingame track. I'm thinking Marvel vs Capcom music for the ingame menu, or maybe The Loop Master. Who knows? So many to choose from. I'll post it when its done if anyone wants it.

just use which you think is best afterall its you who is making the skin.

i will try your fba skin out as im have about 5 different versions of fbaxxx pro on my hdd so theres plenty to go round.

It's basically gonna be a variation of the default, essentially the same layout, and I've kept the transparant turquoise bars coz I like those, but a light background instead of black, and the main difference is the pictures. I'm using Mike Haggar instead of Strider, Ken Masters instead of Ryu and Bison, Terry Bogard instead of K, and the Black Heart plane from Garegga instead of whatever that wireframe ship was. I'm not 100% happy with the Black Heart pic though, it's a bit low res. I couldn't find any decent res pics relating to Garegga. It'll do for now though.