FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres an updated version of cheats for fbaxxxpro i have uploaded,there were a couple of the xmen vs and xmen children of the atom games that wouldnt let you do cheats as there was an error.

well this has been fixed in this file and progear has been added to the cheats.possibly some more are there as well i just havent looked through it all yet.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z3MG1DM0

try this moves list garcimack power instinct isnt there but there might be some you dont have.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKBGKADV

if you do add power instinct legends moves i would be grateful if you could upload the moves file thanks.

thanks for the link, messed so far with those moves (3countb, aof2, kabukikl, samsho, samsho2, wh2(wip), wh2j(wip), Wakuwak7) I have to re-check those ones before uploading. Trying to get unreleased moves list. So i'll post them in a near future or with the next fba releases to debug.

Edited by Garcimak

Damn it. I didn't see that kenshiro had sent out a newer build. I just updated it and now I need a new neogeo bios. :D SFIX.SFIX, lo.lo, and unibios 2.3 are missing.

There must have been a change to the neogeo bios in the last few days. Just my luck. Don't suppose anyone can lend a hand with this. I've actually got a bit of time to test this thing for the moment.

Damn it. I didn't see that kenshiro had sent out a newer build. I just updated it and now I need a new neogeo bios. :rolleyes: SFIX.SFIX, lo.lo, and unibios 2.3 are missing.

There must have been a change to the neogeo bios in the last few days. Just my luck. Don't suppose anyone can lend a hand with this. I've actually got a bit of time to test this thing for the moment.

lmao that's was sure, that's why i'm a ballbreaker and always asking people if they made the install properly "Yeah no worries" lol. I'm currently at work, i'll send the neogeo.zip tonight.

PS : can i slap your ass to punish you? :naughty::D

Edited by - kenshiro -

Damn it. I didn't see that kenshiro had sent out a newer build. I just updated it and now I need a new neogeo bios. :naughty: SFIX.SFIX, lo.lo, and unibios 2.3 are missing.

lmao that's was sure, that's why i'm a ballbreaker and always asking people if they made the install properly "Yeah no worries" lol. I'm currently at work, i'll send the neogeo.zip tonight.

PS : can i slap your ass to punish you? :naughty::rolleyes:

hahahahahahahaha! :lol: you sir, are hilarious. Thanks for working on this great emulator. I plan to be testing tonight so I will see you later for that neogeo.zip. Thanks again for all your hard work. :D