FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

Duuuuddeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Did you hook that driver up to vmm yeeettttt???? lol :)

/me is impatient, you rat bastard. :D

Hey! You know i have a life whore? ;) (btw i work all the week end crappy lol)

LLL... iiii....ffffff?? Is that some sort of weird French word? I can't seem to find a translation for it?

Is it something I can download?

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get the latest build of this emulator. I don't know how to compile the source, what do I need. I also checked xbins and the latest build was 1.28. Are we going see a 1.29 romset or are we waiting for more developments.

If anyone can help me get the latest build compiled send me a message. I'd like to test it out. Thanks for the help.

Where can I get the latest build of this emulator. I don't know how to compile the source, what do I need. I also checked xbins and the latest build was 1.28. Are we going see a 1.29 romset or are we waiting for more developments.

If anyone can help me get the latest build compiled send me a message. I'd like to test it out. Thanks for the help.

the latest biuld is 1.29b and the emu just gets released not a full romset that is up to yourself to make up the romset.

Do you think you will made the new beta with the 3 bugs corrected in few days, or it will be longuer ?

Thanks

give kenshi a chance,there is such a thing as real life you know,as iq132 said where do you download a life.

Can someone tell me how long you need to load an encrypted Neogeo game (like Metal Slug 3, 4, 5 for example) on 1.28? ;):D

metal slug3 encrypted on fbapro128,1min 35secs.

metal slug4 encrypted,1min 30secs.

Can someone tell me how long you need to load an encrypted Neogeo game (like Metal Slug 3, 4, 5 for example) on 1.28? ;):D

I got bored and started looking at the other project. :P Good lord it's slow... 8fps ffs? I disabled the vmm and just let the sprites draw junk and it shot up to 60fps! Weird... didn't think the access times on the hdd were that slow. You'd think 256 sprites / frame max (256*2) reads wouldn't be too bad... Hmm...

*edit*

Looks like it's not so much access times, but the fact that it's reading large chunks of data quite frequently.

Setting up a minimal vmm that caches to ram greatly increases the speed. Just gotta figure out

how fba-xxx's vmm works. Right now it seems to be giving me garbage.

Can someone tell me how long you need to load an encrypted Neogeo game (like Metal Slug 3, 4, 5 for example) on 1.28? :huh::P

metal slug3 encrypted on fbapro128,1min 35secs.

metal slug4 encrypted,1min 30secs.

That was what i wanna hear lol :ph34r::D:) , more news very very soon ;)

Thanks Fu ;)

Edited by - kenshiro -

Hello kenshiro,

Ou plutot "salut kenshiro"

I have finally discovered where all the xbox-scene members where going :ph34r:

So just one question kenshiro,

some months ago, i have tested your beta of fba xxx pro with the fast (crazy fast) loading time for the cps2 roms and all the wonderfull new features

I was wondering if you will add again the ability to display screenshots/titles shots/flyers by pressing the "B" button? It was included in your early beta and now in the 1.29b, this feature has disappeared?

Second thing: I vote for the return of the rumbles codes!

Many of them have been created for the gogohackman fbaxxx and it was working very well (I have this file in my xbox) with all the rumbles for the fatal fury, marvel vs capcom etc... and it was really cool, will you add them?