FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

I have no experience in xbox xdk but I'm interested to play with it a bit!

I'm not totally new to emulation coding (ljp / palmos&zodiac, snes9Xtyl / psp)

so maybe I could help!

:thumbsup1: just wonderful to see some other frenchie emuscener interested in xbox emulation at these days.

Congratulation, Kenshiro for getting rid of this CPS2 memory leak.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently some people were interested on how to set stuff needed to compile FBA-XXX Pro. Here's a small description :thumbsup1:

- First install Visual Studio.net 2003 (which takes ages lol).

- Then you have to install the XDK, and perform a full installation on the set up wizard (if Visual STudio is not installated, you can only perform a normal installation, watch out!)

- Now you have to download NASM (available on Sourceforg.net) and put the executable "nasmw.exe" in WINDOWS\system32

- Download latest FBA-XXX Pro source, and launch fba.sln which is in FBA-XXX root directory. That will launch Visual Studio, on the bottom click on "Build" and then "Build Solution". A bit less than 5 minutes, you will find default.xbe in the directory named "old".

Hope it will help ;)

kenshiro

Have you considered using that site thats between europe and asia to host your beta builds? I'm sure Cospefogo knows the one I mean. Its got a great downloads section and has been "proudly serving leechers for +10 years". I'm not sure if I should give the site away in a public forum just yet. I'm not sure if I can PM either since I do alot of lurking but not alot of posting.

No download limits, is free and pretty reliable for my needs.

Just a thought,

Red

kenshiro

Have you considered using that site thats between europe and asia to host your beta builds? I'm sure Cospefogo knows the one I mean. Its got a great downloads section and has been "proudly serving leechers for +10 years". I'm not sure if I should give the site away in a public forum just yet. I'm not sure if I can PM either since I do alot of lurking but not alot of posting.

Just a thought,

Red

not everyone is joined to that site,you have to register to join that site and not everyone will want to do that.

kenshiro

Just a thought,

Red

not everyone is joined to that site,you have to register to join that site and not everyone will want to do that.

Yeah, I know the place and I love it.

That place has a free registration - and if the people who want to download the builds do

not have one minute of their lives to just register, I am sorry, I can call their LAZY

and for sure they do not deserve any BETA, FINAL BUILD and CANDIES at all.

It's simple to register there.

It's safe.

It's nice.

"Oh, I don't want to to register anywhere!"

"Pity you... I'm sorry pal, you are out of the fellowship. Ha ha ha ha!"

Cospefogo.

kenshiro

Just a thought,

Red

Yeah, I know the place and I love it.

That place has a free registration - and if the people who want to download the builds do

not have one minute of their lives to just register, I am sorry, I can call their LAZY

and for sure they do not deserve any BETA, FINAL BUILD and CANDIES at all.

It's simple to register there.

It's safe.

It's nice.

"Oh, I don't want to to register anywhere!"

"Pity you... I'm sorry pal, you are out of the fellowship. Ha ha ha ha!"

Cospefogo.

i was registered there before but they dont let you choose your password,they email you one.so if you delete that email and you cant remember the password well you do the maths.

oh yeah cospefogo stop talking $hit.

i was registered there before but they dont let you choose your password,they email you one.so if you delete that email and you cant remember the password well you do the maths.

oh yeah cospefogo stop talking $hit.

Once you get that email you can change your pass to whatever you want. I did the same thing as you and went back with a different email! They'll take hotmail accts too I think. I like the constant XBMC T3CH builds there. Theres a store too I got my xenogc there back in the day.

kenshiro - PM sent