FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XorXe, yoyofr, dziad, as your PM box is currently unactivated i can't send you a message... :D

It's definitly necessary to find a way to share in an efficient way, that's start to be really complicated to send the binairies :unsure:

Just try to put the binaries in #xbins, but a message appears "You have no upload rights for this directory! " :blink: If someone here know how to upload in #xbins this is the perfect time :ph34r:

XorXe, yoyofr, dziad, as your PM box is currently unactivated i can't send you a message... :D

It's definitly necessary to find a way to share in an efficient way, that's start to be really complicated to send the binairies :unsure:

Yes I try to send you a PM but i cant...

I apreciatte if you wish to send me the binaries by email.

my mail addres is xorxevandyk[@]gmail.com

Thanks!

Yes I try to send you a PM but i cant...

I apreciatte if you wish to send me the binaries by email.

my mail addres is

Thanks!

the reason that you cant use pm is because you need 3 posts before you can use it.

i will email you the default.xbe and remove your email adress from your post.last thing you want to do is post your email in a public forum.

edit/email sent.

kenshiro, would you be interested in some help in coding ?

I have no experience in xbox xdk but I'm interested to play with it a bit!

I'm not totally new to emulation coding (ljp / palmos&zodiac, snes9Xtyl / psp)

so maybe I could help!

XorXe, yoyofr, dziad, as your PM box is currently unactivated i can't send you a message... :blink:

It's definitly necessary to find a way to share in an efficient way, that's start to be really complicated to send the binairies :ph34r:

Just try to put the binaries in #xbins, but a message appears "You have no upload rights for this directory! " :blink: If someone here know how to upload in #xbins this is the perfect time :ph34r:

lmao! :lol:

Hopefully you don't have the right to write on the FTP, only administrators can do it, imagine if everyone could upload stuff on Xbins :blink:

In that case i will probably upload naked pictures of iq_132 on Xbins (definitly not nice... :unsure: )

@yoyofr: of course you can help in any way you want ;), source code is here, so you're more than welcome :D

Also it depends on what you wanna code, if it's drivers related you need to know C and absolutly not specific XDK stuff. Myself i never wanna learn more of XDK librairies, as it's a specific stuff which can be use on the same hardware. That's why what i'm coding is 99% C (and 1% C++ lol).

Edited by - kenshiro -

Now I have three posts (stupid limit), can you please try again :blink:

This emulator could become the best on the xbox in my opinion. Updating the core to the latest PC versions is a great idea.

First problem I have found is that most of the CPS2 roms will run in 480P, but 720P only allows some of them to run. A good many of them cause the emulator to lock up on 720P. Vampire Savior (and many others) will lock it up every time. :D

FBA PRO 1.28 runs at 720P with all CPS2 games working, so hopefully you can take a look at this when you get a chance kenshiro. I have to use 720P due to my monitor not displaying 480P well at all.