FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

i havent done so in awhile but i think fbaxxx can generate dat files thats probably the best way to go about it stickman81

Absolutly, you can generate the dats directly in the emu and then scan your roms with ;)

BTW, mtsaint and Cospefogo, i had an idea and want to speak about it with you both. I'll try to send you a message tonight (currently i'm at work :naughty::clapping: ), if i'm not too lazy lol

What is it, Sire?

I got no messages, emails, smoke signs, telepathic speeches, letters and things like that from you.

Just waiting!!!

=D

I also wait for a official pronouncement about the CHANGE THE COIN BUTTON option!

Aaargh!

:banghead::clapping::naughty:;)

Cospefogo.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenshiro, have you noticed some raster issues in Riding Hero, and the sidekicks ?

Huh? :) Can you take a screenshot please? Can you reproduce that on FBA (pc version)?

To describe (sorry no picture): The road in Riding Hero is always straight (no curve) with a little part of the road in the sky, In SSidekick series the supporters disappear and the grass is deformed "in real time" on top of the playground.

Neo Turf: No "3D" effect for the ground. (meme probleme que pour Riding Hero en fait)

Trash Rally: glitches when the car jump.

(I'm still using your beta released on 12/22/08).

The problems aren't seen in the PC version 0.2.96.99 (I gave a try).

Thoses problems already existed in FBAxxx Pro128 (I had to use an older version for a few Neo Geo games with problems).

Edited by stf

Kenshiro, have you noticed some raster issues in Riding Hero, and the sidekicks ?

Huh? :) Can you take a screenshot please? Can you reproduce that on FBA (pc version)?

To describe (sorry no picture): The road in Riding Hero is always straight (no curve) with a little part of the road in the sky, In SSidekick series the supporters disappear and the grass is deformed "in real time" on top of the playground.

Neo Turf: No "3D" effect for the ground. (meme probleme que pour Riding Hero en fait)

Trash Rally: glitches when the car jump.

(I'm still using your beta released on 12/22/08).

The problems aren't seen in the PC version 0.2.96.99 (I gave a try).

Thoses problems already existed in FBAxxx Pro128 (I had to use an older version for a few Neo Geo games with problems).

That's really strange :) , i played a bit of Riding Hero and can't notice a problem, so screenshots are definitly useful, or at least just tell me when it happened in the game (which level etc...)

Thanks ;)

I would love to help test this awesome piece of work, but for some reason this site will not allow me to pm you kenshiro. I wish there was a way to get this beta :)

I have been using a MagicBox controller adapter and the official Sega Saturn controllers with FBA PRO 1.28 for over a year. Hopefully this release accepts the MagicBox adapter usage. The non-PRO version would freeze the emu when going into the in-game menu, but the PRO version works great with it.

I hope this 1.29 release works with it. Thanks for working on this incredible update that we have been waiting so long for. If only I could get it. :)