FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bonusjz are you sure you are not getting night slashers confused with night strikers? Night slashers hangs on loading screen as does osman, what emu are you playing "night slashers" on by the way?

Ive tested all the ones i have with same result.

HF-

Ofcourse I'm talking about this game:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9947/bor0004pv7.png

night strikers works on CoinOPS no issues and is in full and I think I redid the keymap from long distant memory

That a good news from today

Well then what emu are you using if i might ask? Ive tried everything and am stuck on loading screen....Please let me know

edit*** nevermind i get it

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

I sayed - i hope you will get original run at full speed - and i find a way to solve memory problem

Ps:

I think i was very precise when i was asking you about help (pm few weeks ago) - so why you seams to be so f suprised in a first place

Edited by Bonus JZ

Hi Kenshiro, I did a extensively FBA test yesterday... almost tired me =) , and I noticed a certain level of memory leak in it, it happens when you exit and load a new rom in menu to a point where is no memory left to load anything... restarting the emu solves it.

Somewhat big neogeo games(KOF99, Garou, etc) and Others(Power Instinct2, Shadow Force,etc) dont pass the loading screen ( I just need to open the dvd tray to see if it crashed and resets the console), but I think its all memory related problem.

The PGM rom Kiling Blade loads, but stucks and crash in a "please wait" screen, Lansquenet 2004 enters in a grid type screen, there the Hsf2 problem too, but you already know that :)

Tmnt sound effects emulation is way better than mame on xbox ;)

That's it for now ;)

Merry christmas for all 1emulation members :naughty:

So news... I worked a bit on Neogeo code and finally get all the decrypted sets working :)

ATM i tested Metal Slug 3, 4, 5, KOF99 / 2001 / 2002, Garou Mark of the wolves, Samurai Shodown 5 and that works pretty well, can't notice a problem (i assume the rest works fine too). That's mean that except very few games, all the romsets are now playable! :naughty:

@Tulius: Lansquenet 2004 works fine here, the code to get run Power instinct 2 is currently in progress. For Shadow Force, i don't know why it crash ATM ;)

Edit: and XxHellsFuryxX has been killed one more time, what happened here? lol

Edited by - kenshiro -

So news... I worked a bit on Neogeo code and finally get all the decrypted sets working ;)

ATM i tested Metal Slug 3, 4, 5, KOF99 / 2001 / 2002, Garou Mark of the wolves, Samurai Shodown 5 and that works pretty well, can't notice a problem (i assume the rest works fine too). That's mean that except very few games, all the romsets are now playable! ;)

@Tulius: Lansquenet 2004 works fine here, the code to get run Power instinct 2 is currently in progress. For Shadow Force, i don't know why it crash ATM ;)

Edit: and XxHellsFuryxX has been killed one more time, what happened here? lol

Keeps getting better.. great work, :) kenshiro

Ps. XxHellsFuryxX :naughty: ...lol