FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh... I wrote the pac-man driver. And the silk-road one, and the Ninja Gaiden one, and Funny Bubble, and Mighty Warriors, and a Tao Taido one, and a Mr Do! one, and many more... But, ok, you know more than I do.

So seams like Night Slashers will be quite a chalenge for you ;) )

Honestly, not really. The ARM cpu is a 32-bit cpu as is the m68ec020 (silkroad, etc).

(pac-man ,Mr do! , funny bubble - great games) .All I was asking that you look at some code and see if its posible to optimize it for xbox memory........ But as i sayed before - I wish you good luck and hope we see original NS on xbox soon (with all its mame bugs - but thats other story porting working drivers and writing unemuleted games drivers)

It's easy. Especially since Osman will only take ~25mb of ram and Night Slashers is about the same. I'm more concerned with the xbox's extremely shat processor.

So please - stop talking about it just do it - cause im big fan of this game ;)

:naughty: Whatever.

Just solved the tmnt bug deleting again the ini folder, save folder(ffff0405) and overwriting default.xbe again

If anyone see a inverted screen in shadow warriors, just flip screen in dipswitch option is enought to solve it.

Kiling Blade stucks(crash) in please wait screen

Some PGM drivers are yet not supported in this version? Knights of Valor2 and Martial Masters dont appears in rom menu :naughty:

Double Dragon driver will be included anytime soon?

Some PGM drivers are yet not supported in this version? Knights of Valor2 and Martial Masters dont appears in rom menu :naughty:

Kov2 & martial masters require an additional cpu that isn't emulated atm in fba.

is the xbox processor that shat iq? lmao

Im sure its a little underpowered for some things, but it did at least pull my sleigh to drop off some presents at some houses. :naughty: lamo

seriously though, is it gonna pose a big problem you think for our pooping and cracking xbox's? and i didnt mean that in a smart ass way to you. ;)

HF-

is the xbox processor that shat iq? lmao

Im sure its a little underpowered for some things, but it did at least pull my sleigh to drop off some presents at some houses. :naughty: lamo

Honestly, it performs very poorly at some tasks, but at others it really surprises me.

It's easy. Especially since Osman will only take ~25mb of ram and Night Slashers is about the same.

So how will be with transparencies bugs.

I'm more concerned with the xbox's extremely shat processor.

Well my Night Slashers work all time 60 fps

Edited by Bonus JZ

yea mine just layed a small turd at the thought of osman and night slashers running inside the guts of it. But hey man you do what you want, i can just hope you decide to get us these 2 great games, since i mean we don't have hardly anything to play on the black box of death.

Lmao,

HF-

It's easy. Especially since Osman will only take ~25mb of ram and Night Slashers is about the same.

So how will be with transparencies bugs.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you have some sort of mental condition we should be aware of?

If you say so champ. :naughty:

What the hell are you talking about? Do you have some sort of mental condition we should be aware of?

Just check chase level or helicopter fight - just asking

If you say so champ. roll2.gif

yep :naughty: and what so funny about it "champ"?

Edited by Bonus JZ

Just check chase level or helicopter fight - just asking

If you say so champ. roll2.gif

yep :naughty: and what so funny about it "champ"?

What's funny is that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It is rather pathetic, honestly.