FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also i spoke to iq about the arm-based emulation lets hope he gets aroud to it as it could possibly mean night slashers and osman/canon dancer playable on xbox as well.

Iq (as most of xbox coders) good knows that Night Slashers are already ported to xbox .....

Why would I care about it running in any other emu than fba-xxx and coin-ops?

It's not the first time I've ported a game/cpu simply because I wanted to see it in a particular emulator.

- And the best for the end, iq_132... naughty.gif

I don't know what to say lol, he's just an very nice and modest guy, just look at the changelog to have an idea of the number of drivers he wrote recently blink.gif , FBA-XXX Pro is mostly based on his work...

That's by reading iq's code (drivers, tools etc...) that i learned C basics , and started to really know what i'm doing lol.

Thanks for all Dude thumbsup.gif

:ph34r::thumbsup1:

It's not the first time I've ported a game/cpu simply because I wanted to see it in a particular emulator.

Well then maybe you shoudl write me this in exchange in pm. :ph34r:

That was the risk to inform some of you about it (specialy you after a year spend on it) - anyway wish you good luck with it

Edited by Bonus JZ

That was the risk to inform some of you about it (specialy you after a year spend on it) - anyway wish you good luck with it

What would be the point of that? And why would it take me a year? Things like that usually only take me a few days...

Hell... pac-man with dozens of games only took me a week.

What would be the point of that? And why would it take me a year? Things like that usually only take me a few days...

Hell... pac-man with dozens of games only took me a week.

That the difrence betwin writing driver and making extra version

Uhh... I wrote the pac-man driver. And the silk-road one, and the Ninja Gaiden one, and Funny Bubble, and Mighty Warriors, and a Tao Taido one, and a Mr Do! one, and many more... But, ok, you know more than I do. :ph34r:

Uhh... I wrote the pac-man driver. And the silk-road one, and the Ninja Gaiden one, and Funny Bubble, and Mighty Warriors, and a Tao Taido one, and a Mr Do! one, and many more... But, ok, you know more than I do.

So seams like Night Slashers will be quite a chalenge for you :naughty: )(pac-man ,Mr do! , funny bubble - great games) .All I was asking that you look at some code and see if its posible to optimize it for xbox memory........ But as i sayed before - I wish you good luck and hope we see original NS on xbox soon (with all its mame bugs - but thats other story porting working drivers and writing unemuleted games drivers)

So please - stop talking about it just do it - cause im big fan of this game ;)

Great work kenshiro, i got a question for you on this new release, i tired out biomechanical toy and got nasty graphic glithes, anyone else have any trouble with this? Everything else i threw at it ran great!!

Also kenshiro, itd be cool to get bonk's adventure back into this, rail chase, galaxy force II, power drift were in other builds of your old fba-xx bets , iq fixed the fps problem with bonk's adventure, power drift, rail chase ran ok just wasnt keymapped, you could shoot with the start button though.

Also i spoke to iq about the arm-based emulation lets hope he gets aroud to it as it could possibly mean night slashers and osman/canon dancer playable on xbox as well.

As far as your new stuff its lookin good banana balls! ;)

I noticed that too about BioMechanical toy...

Something weird happened with my tmnt(world and japan) rom: it was working, but just after I delete the old saves and ini files, the rom stuck in a mask rom check screen :naughty:

the neogeo bios file 000-lo.lo always send a size error message no matter what (64kb? or 128kb?)

I need an accurate list of all games in this fba version... the gamelist in fba source is already outdated... any help?

No problem for Kaneko16 drivers, i gonna readd it. Same for Sega drivers...

BTW Tulius you're absolutly right, i noticed the same problems. Currently i'm not at home, i maybe have an idea on the reasons for TMNT (for biomtoy, absolutly no idea lol).

Edit: god XxHellFuryxX, each time i come here somebody has killed you lmao

Edited by - kenshiro -