Favorite game of the year?

Gryph

The only one that stands out the most for me this year and where I had fun throughout was Dynasty warriors 6. Even though playing the same formula for about 3-4 years now, I'm still not sick of it. Can't wait for DW6: empires next year.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3 hands down. (Although I did love farCry two)

I beat the game after 14 hours and only got level 12.

The booby traps, and all the ways you can complete a tasks are exellent, I was gutted I accidently lost my mesmatron and you can use that to enslave people and earn cash for slaves.

And acording to something I read, 14 hours is like nothing if you mess with the proper quests you can hammer away at it for 40 hours.

I played like 14 hours in one day. I'm not exaggerating either.

How do you do that? Just go for all the side quests that you can?

Its a lush game and it keeps me of the bottle on an evening so it can only be a good thing right?

There was this dude outside paradise falls so I shot his gun out of his hand, it took a few trys but eventually I picked up his own gun before he could, then I stripped to my pants and shirt and got him to chase me round while i jumpoed around saying "youll never catch me!!!!"

I then threw ALL my weapons on the floor he picked up a nade and started throwing them at me and i was still like "youll never catch me!!!"

lol

Fallout 3 without a doubt. I didn't like Far Cry 2 very much and got bored of it within the first few hours.

You ever isolate a VIP and harass him with guns and stuff?

I run him over a bunch of times and quick loaded.

I played like 14 hours in one day. I'm not exaggerating either.

How do you do that? Just go for all the side quests that you can?

Its a lush game and it keeps me of the bottle on an evening so it can only be a good thing right?

There was this dude outside paradise falls so I shot his gun out of his hand, it took a few trys but eventually I picked up his own gun before he could, then I stripped to my pants and shirt and got him to chase me round while i jumpoed around saying "youll never catch me!!!!"

I then threw ALL my weapons on the floor he picked up a nade and started throwing them at me and i was still like "youll never catch me!!!"

lol

I did a lot of side quests and just explored a whole bunch.

I never tried that strip down and run around thing. Maybe in my next play through.

I don't like how fast you level up. I got to level 20 really quickly and the rest of the game was really easy. And if you get Charon combat is always a piece of cake. It's only gets somewhat challenging if you take on more than one DeathClaws.

The only time I saw a deathclaw was near the end I was picking this lock and it was actually a cage for a deathclaw and out he popped.

I ran away but he punched me in the back and killed me in once punch.