DragonBall

Lucandrake

So yea, this movie seems to be marketing and acknowledging that it'll be both a horrible movie and a bad adaptation to the anime. It's even being released on Friday the 13th!

Little kids will enjoy it, adults will enjoy laughing at it (Having already seen it as a kid). To those of you taking this seriously, have fun being mad.

I think it's great! all the little Wapanese tards are gonna be having strokes.

lol, too bad Uwe Bolle didnt make this movie

I love Chow yun fat, but i dont think he could really save this movie (its already on my netflix queue )

sort of makes me wonder....will this movie suck more than bulletproof monk?

5 years ago i would of been soooo pissed but now.....Im gonna pay to laugh at this!

LOL!

Since when was Goku white!? LMAO! (Nvm that, his race was truly clear in the anime)

BUt this may be cool! They're doing the same thing they did with ROmeo and Juliet and with Leonardo and that other girl. They take a movie and bring it into a differnt universe surrouneded by the main theme, I loved that movie. Since they put the word "evolution" they're basically saying, "all you nerds who want a accurate real-life adaption of the cartoon..........get laid."

Im paying for this!

Edited by Shoma

Sum guy said he loved(sarcasm) how instead of a capsule and smoke,

they made a friggin remote controlled decepticon as a the vehicle.ANd instead of an old wise fighter, you get just some 45yr old guy, LMAO.