Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lucandrake

VS Rockman 2

How positively brutal.

that is friggin awesome, i am speechless, that was an ass kicking but another user on youtube i think beat it without using one energy tank, lmao.

i have a megaman tattoo and am pretty hardcore about megaman old school, but i aint or never will be that damn good.

HF-

that is friggin awesome, i am speechless, that was an ass kicking but another user on youtube i think beat it without using one energy tank, lmao.

i have a megaman tattoo and am pretty hardcore about megaman old school, but i aint or never will be that damn good.

HF-

Can we see a pic of the tattoo? :naughty:

sure, let me get my g/f digital camera out and ill post a pic of it, its got megaman stomping on a hard hat mac with red japanese windbars behind it, i think it's tight at least, lol. :)

Ill try to have a pic up shortly

HF-

That's a brilliant idea. I'm not entirely sure it would work with every Megaman game, though. I still need to play the "Super Mario Frustration" levels, myself.

that's crazy!

but it looked like he had just as hard a time with the last boss (heat man) as he did with the rest. :(

damn lead bubble....

That was crazy!! I think it was hacked so you don't take as much damage or something

Rockman 2 is a platform and action game than its predecessor the player controls Mega Man Mega Man robot who fights for peace while traveling to defeat Robot Masters of Dr. Wily Mega Man gains the signature weapon of each Robot Master after he won.

Rockman 2 is a platform and action game than its predecessor the player controls Mega Man Mega Man robot who fights for peace while traveling to defeat Robot Masters of Dr. Wily Mega Man gains the signature weapon of each Robot Master after he won.