VS Rockman 2

that is friggin awesome, i am speechless, that was an ass kicking but another user on youtube i think beat it without using one energy tank, lmao.

i have a megaman tattoo and am pretty hardcore about megaman old school, but i aint or never will be that damn good.

HF-

that is friggin awesome, i am speechless, that was an ass kicking but another user on youtube i think beat it without using one energy tank, lmao.

i have a megaman tattoo and am pretty hardcore about megaman old school, but i aint or never will be that damn good.

HF-

Can we see a pic of the tattoo? :naughty:

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Rockman 2 is a platform and action game than its predecessor the player controls Mega Man Mega Man robot who fights for peace while traveling to defeat Robot Masters of Dr. Wily Mega Man gains the signature weapon of each Robot Master after he won.

Rockman 2 is a platform and action game than its predecessor the player controls Mega Man Mega Man robot who fights for peace while traveling to defeat Robot Masters of Dr. Wily Mega Man gains the signature weapon of each Robot Master after he won.