--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friends, as you know I came here a few months ago to give help. As my "mission" is now finished, I retire (because of a new job taking a lot of my time). I can see a lot of new helping dynamic members and I know reIgnite will have good supporters. It has been good to work with you all. Take care of yourselves (PM or MSN still exist for friends).

:lol:

Steph.

Hi, I've got the IgnitePublicFinalBETA release, don't know if this release is great, wanted to know if it was possible to cut the screen as we like (like many others emulators on Xbox), the emulator image exceed my TV screen...

Hopin you understand what I mean !

Thanks !

Hi, I've got the IgnitePublicFinalBETA release, don't know if this release is great, wanted to know if it was possible to cut the screen as we like (like many others emulators on Xbox), the emulator image exceed my TV screen...

Hopin you understand what I mean !

Thanks !

just push the start button on the rom selection screen and there is an option to set the screen how you like it.

edit/pm sent to you with the official release.

i am having trouble with light gun game(ie. VS Duck hunt, Terminator 2). My shots are horribly inaccurate, i did the calibration in Terminator 2 and also the hardware calibration on my EMS TopGun II. Is there any king of calibration in CoinOPS, or is light gun support incomplete. The gun seems to work just fine on xbox games like House of the Dead 3 or the console emulators on my xbox so i dont think its the gun.

Solved bad calibration issue with Ignite calibration screen. Download, install Mameox 128. Calibrate your gun in its calibration screen (no roms required ). Follow onscreen instructions, B to exit. Close emulator. Use an xbox file browser or ftp in from a pc and go to TDATA 4d414d5 and copy the file Lightgun(numbers).dat. Browse to babeface directory in TDATA it will have a LightGun_000000000000.dat already there which needs deleting as they likely have different numbering. Just copy the new gun.dat in and remember to re-name it LightGun_000000000000.dat . If you calibrate within the Ignite UI you will prbably overwrite you mapped co-ordinates.

hope that helps you out. the new TDATA is babe2009. here's the thread it came from.. http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29693

Thanks for the help. I did as you said and the light gun works pretty well, cant get it dead on, which is not too bad. the tracking seems a little slow when moving fast across the screen. I only seem to have this problem in CoinOPS and other emulators not on xbox games, are there any other ways to tweak the light gun input :ph34r:

well since i don't have a light gun I'm really not sure.. you can go into ingame setting (back+white) and there's settings for speed & sensitivity try messing with them and see what you come up with.

I tried that with some success. The cross hair still lags behind the guns position not as bad as it did before changing the sensitivity and speed settings. I had to change them to the max of 255 to get the best performance, but, unless you keep compensating for the lag i would say light gun games are not really playable with a gun. Also I'd like to note that games that require you to shoot off screen to reload don't seem to work with new guns that use infrared. So game like Lethal Enforcers or Area 51 are not playable with a gun unless the reload function can be mapped to a button.

• 5 months later...