--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Can someone PM me the link to the standalone please?

I would PM the appropriate people myself but I can't PM anymore (I used to be able to). Has something changed regarding PM rules?

Sent !

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone PM me the link to the standalone please?

I would PM the appropriate people myself but I can't PM anymore (I used to be able to). Has something changed regarding PM rules?

Sent !

Hi stf,

Where can I get a copy of the source code of the final release?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Is there a feature you'd like to change in it ? (Anyway as Hell says, BP has the source and maybe some helpful programmers too). BP intends to open a new thread with ReIGNITE, normally including new drivers, I don't know about new features.

Thanks!

Is there a feature you'd like to change in it ? (Anyway as Hell says, BP has the source and maybe some helpful programmers too). BP intends to open a new thread with ReIGNITE, normally including new drivers, I don't know about new features.

When I was looking through the threads for the Gold release a while ago I thought I saw that BP gives out the source and the build to a few select people and lets them handle the distribution. I was asking for a copy in case I wanted to change anything for my own personal use...not to release a darkjedv version or anything like that. That would be silly and counter productive. I could always help if that was needed as well.

When I was looking through the threads for the Gold release a while ago I thought I saw that BP gives out the source and the build to a few select people and lets them handle the distribution. I was asking for a copy in case I wanted to change anything for my own personal use...not to release a darkjedv version or anything like that. That would be silly and counter productive. I could always help if that was needed as well.

I didn't say you would release anything, just wanted to ask if you had a good idea to submit here, Just ask BP for the source.

Peace

I didn't say you would release anything, just wanted to ask if you had a good idea to submit here, Just ask BP for the source.

Peace

cool. Thanks!

So, the big question here is: Where to get it? :shootem: Currently I am running Coinops Gold and, being a Coinops Fan, I obviously would like to replace it with Ignite. It does not seem to be in general release though - haven't found anything in the usual places. Anyone kind enough to give me a link?

Cheers and enjoy the Gaming :D

So, the big question here is: Where to get it? :shootem: Currently I am running Coinops Gold and, being a Coinops Fan, I obviously would like to replace it with Ignite. It does not seem to be in general release though - haven't found anything in the usual places. Anyone kind enough to give me a link?

Cheers and enjoy the Gaming ;)

Just sent a PM to STF as listed in the release post :D