--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

sorry for the probably n00b question, but is it possible to update the dats to use the newer version of certain roms? i tried doing this, but i still ended up with missing file errors for the files that i switched out, crc and all... :(

i want to use bublbobl with the proper a78-01.17 rom instead of 68705.bin, which does not work quite right. is there any possible way to do this?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you playing the emu with hd turned on or off in the settings?

edit/check and see if your vmm is on and if you are using a scart cable check and see if the 720phd mode is on.

if they are then turn off vmm and turn off 720p hd.im not saying it will make any difference but it might help if there is any memory leaks.

It's SD only for me (scart rgb); I've not checked the vmm settings, but I was unable to reproduce the problem last night even though I loaded up another couple of dozen games (basically I tried to recall all the titles I'd been using when I had the problem). Very odd.

If I find anything else I'll post back the results.

Just stumbled upon the full package torrent. Thanks so much for the updates BP. 720 looks so much crisper on my TV.

havbing trouble finding this can anyone confirm?

Edited by sbpaabck

Just stumbled upon the full package torrent. Thanks so much for the updates BP. 720 looks so much crisper on my TV.

havbing trouble finding this can anyone confirm?

no offense sbpaabck, but if you can't use the right thread to post in don't think anyone will help you and if you would have used the right thread then there wouldn't be any reason to ask the question in the first place

Hint: try using the release thread for CoinOPS IGNITE Full Build and please do some reading before you make post

if you check I posted this at 03:28 PM and the FULL RELEASE thread was created at 03:32 so unless I can time travel reading isn't going to help.

Also I was replying to someones comment, I don't need help at all. I checked to see if there were any torrents and there was none so if anyone wishes to confirm my findings thats up to them if not I don't really care.

No offence taken, thanks for sorting the full release. Sounds like im being arsey but im not seriously its cool that you took the time to sort this out :(

can't wait till I can try it!

(sorry I get defensive sometimes, im just so chuffed this is out, i've been following these topics avidly for months now so I read them a bit too much probably :D )

Edited by sbpaabck