--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

What is everyone's vmm setting for Gunbird 2? No matter what, I get stuttering on my version.

480p or 720p ? Anyway you'll get big slowdowns at the last levels.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neoryu no offense the final beta I asked for stuff like this now that phase is over and im back in developement of features....I asked and asked for this stuff now after the betas everyone asks :S

i have to apoligize for this as well... for the two weeks that i had the beta before the final release, i was extremely busy. finally, i have time now, but its too late to contribute to this awesome project. i guess all i was hoping for was some sort of vm fix or something similar that would be simple to do on an individual basis. if this is not possible, i guess ill just be out of luck... thanks for all the hard work.

You can find gpstar in 'general games', works fine with 4 40 65535 here.

P47aces is in the last list (480p/720p) and works here after a long virtual mem organization.

(find them easily with the notepad search function)

As only a few games can't load at your place, the best way is (according to me) let the user set it himself.

Users can just use the vm manager in advanced settings, and try values.

For example

It's just an example, the second value must be tried with the highest settings for a quicker launch and less hdd access.

Then divide 1024 by 64 : 1024/64=16.

You get this way the value for vm.txt or vmhidef.txt: zipname 4 16 65535

Edit the value in vm .txt or place zipname 4 16 65535 at the top of the list (the first value found will be used by CoinOPS).

My opininon is if you have fixed all the last values for your xbox, there are now good chances for a perfect work with most of the xboxes.

Hehe, now the full release my friend ?

Edited by stf

For P47 aces, i set the game in freeplay, after a wait (listening to my hdd noise :o ), I just press start from time to time and it runs correctly. No problem in 480p, this only happens in 720p.

Tengai Starts after a long wait too.