--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm using the standalone as well and my xbox is chipped with a x2.. and none of them worked but the i changed like stf said to do and it worked great

i don't know whats going on now since they work for you fum.

BP I meet the same VM issues, and you know how well I use CoinOPS. Hellsfury is right. What can be the explaination ?

hello :D

connected for the journey

what's news about progress ?

a new version is available ? (my last version is beta 3 or 4)

other question => someone can send me the M8+ VGA BIOS, play with XECUTER VGA BIOS is unstable

hey just hoped that i could get a few questions answered... sorry if they were already in the thread...

1) No sound in mk, mk2, mk3, gunlock

2) mk4 not supported?

3) outrun missing files (i have the full set)

4) bublbobl does not run with proper rom set (looks for hacked rom file 68705.bin)

sorry mk4 doesnt work in any mame. my mistake. nm #2

edit: ok, doubt that anyone will notice this edit anyway, but plz ignore all the questions i asked in the previous post... they are all very stupid and make me sound far less intelligent than i actually am. lol.

Edited by Neo369

No idea of the issue... must be diff ram or in the xboxs or maybe a diff chip I am unsure (maybe the x2 loads an ftp engine or something into ram) anyways fix it up for the x2 chip before release.

Neoryu no offense the final beta I asked for stuff like this now that phase is over and im back in developement of features....I asked and asked for this stuff now after the betas everyone asks :S

i'm using the standalone as well and my xbox is chipped with a x2.. and none of them worked but the i changed like stf said to do and it worked great

I use the old evo bios evo.6ej,hel try burning the standalone to a cd or something and try that.

i never ftp to my xbox i always back up all my xbox files to cdr.

I use the old evo bios evo.6ej,hel try burning the standalone to a cd or something and try that.

i never ftp to my xbox i always back up all my xbox files to cdr.

I really don't see why that would make a difference. don't get me wrong fum I know your just trying to think of stuff that may help out. I ftp all the time with out no problems and since it was all good up until the standalone.

I don't see the x2 chip being the problem and that chip doesn't have a ftp to load and take up memory the x3 has that option. but then again maybe the code is using more memory and maybe a chip uses more memory then a softmod and the difference is enough to make this happen

you have a chip or softmod fum, BP?

I have a xbox sitting here I need to softmod for someone so I will install it on there and see what happens.

i have the original executer chip,from way back and i cant say i have ever had any problems.

Neoryu no offense the final beta I asked for stuff like this now that phase is over and im back in developement of features....I asked and asked for this stuff now after the betas everyone asks :S

Guess I missed the boat. I have had a LOT of readjusting to do after I relocated, so I wasn't on here for a few weeks and my Xbox wasn't connected until like three days ago.

I just want to say that now that I've upgraded from CoinOps Gold to Ignite, I am blown away. BritneysPAIRS, your work on the best version of Mame for the Xbox soars to new heights with every release. This emulator is badass and the features you have added are untouchable.

At the minimum, you and everyone that has helped contribute to the app deserves a huge THANKS :o:o

Looking forward to seeing how the final version turns out.