--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent, now call yourself "mirhappy"

Amazing thank you very much.

just out of curiosity what 10 games were removed from the old 1010 coinops release?

I can't say, remember the games are 1000 favourites taken from 2500 working. BP chose the games he prefered, as I brought him 250 games he hadn't tested in Gold, only the selection is different.

Edited by stf

i am having trouble with light gun game(ie. VS Duck hunt, Terminator 2). My shots are horribly inaccurate, i did the calibration in Terminator 2 and also the hardware calibration on my EMS TopGun II. Is there any king of calibration in CoinOPS, or is light gun support incomplete. The gun seems to work just fine on xbox games like House of the Dead 3 or the console emulators on my xbox so i dont think its the gun.

i am having trouble with light gun game(ie. VS Duck hunt, Terminator 2). My shots are horribly inaccurate, i did the calibration in Terminator 2 and also the hardware calibration on my EMS TopGun II. Is there any king of calibration in CoinOPS, or is light gun support incomplete. The gun seems to work just fine on xbox games like House of the Dead 3 or the console emulators on my xbox so i dont think its the gun.

Solved bad calibration issue with Ignite calibration screen. Download, install Mameox 128. Calibrate your gun in its calibration screen (no roms required ). Follow onscreen instructions, B to exit. Close emulator. Use an xbox file browser or ftp in from a pc and go to TDATA 4d414d5 and copy the file Lightgun(numbers).dat. Browse to babeface directory in TDATA it will have a LightGun_000000000000.dat already there which needs deleting as they likely have different numbering. Just copy the new gun.dat in and remember to re-name it LightGun_000000000000.dat . If you calibrate within the Ignite UI you will prbably overwrite you mapped co-ordinates.

hope that helps you out. the new TDATA is babe2009. here's the thread it came from.. http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29693

Thanks for the help. I did as you said and the light gun works pretty well, cant get it dead on, which is not too bad. the tracking seems a little slow when moving fast across the screen. I only seem to have this problem in CoinOPS and other emulators not on xbox games, are there any other ways to tweak the light gun input :D

Maybe already posted but couldnt find:

My Coinops Gold save games and hiscores (nvram and hiscores) i transfered these to Ignite directories

but Ignite is not using them... (save games not found and hiscores neither)

Anybody knows why?

Is this Ignite using other way of using hiscores and save games?