--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

screenshot ingame = back +a+b ...whoops!

I already have the screen shots in the screenshots folder. I had no problems with older versions of CoinOPS. I have CoinOPS Standalone installed in "F:\Emulators\CoinOPSbetafinal" and i have the ini file pointing to "F:\Emulators\CoinOPSbetafinal\screenshots" The screenshots folder is filled with screenshots in png format labeled the same name as the roms. I still cant get it to work

cheeck your settings and make sure it is set to display screenshots as there is an option not to display screenshots.

and why are you using the last beta when the official biuld has been released?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screenshot ingame = back +a+b ...whoops!

I already have the screen shots in the screenshots folder. I had no problems with older versions of CoinOPS. I have CoinOPS Standalone installed in "F:\Emulators\CoinOPSbetafinal" and i have the ini file pointing to "F:\Emulators\CoinOPSbetafinal\screenshots" The screenshots folder is filled with screenshots in png format labeled the same name as the roms. I still cant get it to work

I'm a Dumba** screenshots never ftp'd over to xbox

let me finish testing the rest of the games then we can just do it all in one shot.

hell it might just be something go on at my end and if so i don't have a clue right now what it might be.

here stf test this game in 720p mode and let know if its working... Tengai

OK I saw, try to replace manually in the vmhidef.txt the following value:

vmhidef.txt / general games / tengai 4 7 65535 instead of 4 8 65535 (the fist tengai you meet, not the second value [4 16 65535] at the end of the txt file). Or just try to set the vm in Ignite advanced settings 4 448 65535 for the same result (7 = 448/64) if you prefer.

If it works at your place I'll change the rest of the list today. (the values will depend of the games).

These issues are the result of a small loss of mem after BP worked on the last 720p switch. Strange because BP told me he had tested everything. I didn't have these problems before as I did the hidef vm for beta 6.

I tested everything (like you've just done) in 480p and 720p for the beta 6, very long work.

Thanks man for the time you've spent. I wait for your answer (Tengai).

PS send me the vm files you have or just tell me if they're still the files included in the standalone release.

Cheers Hell :lol:

(please people don't post here before Hellsfury answers, thanks) :D

Edited by stf

well i just got done speaking with BP on msn and he says they work on his end.. so i don't know whats up.

i will give that a try and see what happens and yes there the same vm files as in the standalone.

Maybe he has cleaned something in the latest build, and corrected the problem (I didn't get any build since Standalone because I had less time). BP let us know.

My Xbox (es) are softmodded, maybe modships use less ram too.

Edited by stf

OK, I'm editing the rest of the list (my wife goes out in 1 hour so after that I start), and I'll send you the hidef vm file in about 2 hours. P47 , when I did the VM for the first time, used to hang a bit on a black screen, but after a small wait, by pressing coin or start, it works fine (I'll check it again anyway)

Edited by stf