--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A full build is being worked on and tested.. should be out by this weekend.

Could be out sooner but I have about 5 hours of testing to do to make sure there's no "out of memory errors" and all 1000 games boot up and work. So I plan on making the time to do it between now and the weekend.

Why do you retest them as all the VM values were fixed before the Standalone release ? ^_^

Changes in the build ?

Edited by stf

dont know if this is the right place to ask questions but, I have had a problem getting screenshots to show up in the gui of the newest version. I have checked and rechecked my settings in the ini file and cant figure out what im doing wrong.

By the way, this is the best version of mame for xbox yet, other than the above problem, which is probably my fault, I have had no issues at all so far.

dont know if this is the right place to ask questions but, I have had a problem getting screenshots to show up in the gui of the newest version. I have checked and rechecked my settings in the ini file and cant figure out what im doing wrong.

By the way, this is the best version of mame for xbox yet, other than the above problem, which is probably my fault, I have had no issues at all so far.

I take screenshots "ingame" (back+a+:lol: which are then placed into the "titleshot" folder in coinops.

To make mine show up in the gui menu, I transfer them from the "titleshot" folder to the "screenshot" folder

with XBMC file explorer or boxplorer etc...

:D

Still don't know how to add a game to "favourites" though...anyone?

A full build is being worked on and tested.. should be out by this weekend.

Could be out sooner but I have about 5 hours of testing to do to make sure there's no "out of memory errors" and all 1000 games boot up and work. So I plan on making the time to do it between now and the weekend.

Why do you retest them as all the VM values were fixed before the Standalone release ? :D

Changes in the build ?

hell man you tell me. so far i have tested 571 games and so far i have 7 games with out of memory errors.

now who knows if anyone will ever play these 7 games but i'm not releasing a full build with games in it that don't work.. never have and never will.

ribbit, ribbit :lol:

try turning on the vmm hel,they should work after that.

I take screenshots "ingame" (back+a+:lol: which are then placed into the "titleshot" folder in coinops.

To make mine show up in the gui menu, I transfer them from the "titleshot" folder to the "screenshot" folder

with XBMC file explorer or boxplorer etc...

:D

Still don't know how to add a game to "favourites" though...anyone?

use the white button to add to favourites and use the black button to display favourites,just check the buttons and features menu in your options.

screenshot ingame = back +a+b ...whoops!

I already have the screen shots in the screenshots folder. I had no problems with older versions of CoinOPS. I have CoinOPS Standalone installed in "F:\Emulators\CoinOPSbetafinal" and i have the ini file pointing to "F:\Emulators\CoinOPSbetafinal\screenshots" The screenshots folder is filled with screenshots in png format labeled the same name as the roms. I still cant get it to work

hell man you tell me. so far i have tested 571 games and so far i have 7 games with out of memory errors.

now who knows if anyone will ever play these 7 games but i'm not releasing a full build with games in it that don't work.. never have and never will.

ribbit, ribbit :D

Can you list me the games, 480p or 720p ? If you haven't done it I'll check the best values for those games to correct them in vm.txt (and send it to you for testing). This way no need to enable vm, most of the time as nobody really adjusts it, it uses hdd for nothing.