--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Hey BP!

You told me to find you here, so you could help me. (I have the ignite final beta now :peopleseybrow: )

I noticed that when I upgraded my CoinOps+ to CoinOps Gold, some of the games characteristics have changed. I had the 4 player version of games like "TMNT" and "The Simpson's", then with "CoinOps Gold" they reverted to the 2 player versions.

Question 1: Is there a way to fix this? And/or is there a particular reason for the change?

Question 2: Is there a way in the CoinOps naming system, for users to edit. I ask because, I have games like Street Fighter 2 and extra versions like the "rainbow editions". They all render under the name: "Street Fighter 2: or "Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition". Can I change this so I can recognize the different games in the list?

Question 3: Now that I have the ignite final beta. Is there not a way to rescan for games, like previous versions? I couldn't find it.

I am new to this site, and I will definitely have a look around, now, and there after.

Thank you very much BP, you are doing an excellent job. :P

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question 1 Not easily I asked people for naming many times to change it in the source

Question 2 Not easily I asked people for naming many times to change it in the source

Question 3 Yes turn on advanced settings (read buttons and features !!!!!!! as it is in there yet again) then you will have scan your games feature

OK need help to release a build :(

and screenshot pack and I guess if someone can be arsed a Full top 1000 game build

Standalone release very soon + screenshots. Full release will need an account ! $$ Someone ?

Hello,

This is my first post and I would like to thank you all that helped to make the wonderfull CoinOps, especially BP.

I have, thanks to you, a wonderfull Xbox arcade cabinet in a modified NStyle, with great games, ^_^ top cool! And I am playing during hours with friends on it!

Like every one I would like to get the new Ignite but I still have to post 2 times to be allowed to PM (and don't want to post just for posting). I wanted just to present me and say thank you and hello.

Have a nice day!

Mike

Hello,

This is my first post and I would like to thank you all that helped to make the wonderfull CoinOps, especially BP.

I have, thanks to you, a wonderfull Xbox arcade cabinet in a modified NStyle, with great games, :punk: top cool! And I am playing during hours with friends on it!

Like every one I would like to get the new Ignite but I still have to post 2 times to be allowed to PM (and don't want to post just for posting). I wanted just to present me and say thank you and hello.

Have a nice day!

Mike

so what do you like about CoinOPS the most?

I am from long time a video game fan and I spent so many hours working in an arcade room / vide game shop that I felt in love with arcade games.

About what I love in CoinOps is the incredible easy use. Nearly every body that comes to visit me plays with the arcade machine (parents +60y, friends, childrens). And no body needs help, they just start and play!!

Also I nearly never had any crash with the application, only some time it doesn't want to start (hang on coinops "push any key" after pushed, but I will reinstall the complete CoinOps with the brand new version ;-)

And greater, no slowdown, tons of games, great graphics, and lots of new options i am in the hurry to test....

To resume: ^_^

Easy

Fast and stable

Nice

Video game vintage feelings

Top work! Thank's

Mike.

Also I nearly never had any crash with the application, only some time it doesn't want to start (hang on coinops "push any key" after pushed, but I will reinstall the complete CoinOps with the brand new version ^_^

Disable the Splash Screen and this will never happen again.

Disable the Splash Screen and this will never happen again.

Thank you for this tip, I didn't searched cause not occured lots ....shame on me, don't fire me for this ^_^

Thank again, and it is now my third post, I can now use the PM....I am near the end :punk:

Have a nice day!

Mike