--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Ummm ok ill leave out new features that will use any mem.... ;) ive tested 500 hd games as well.

So test....... its all good ill lock it down...... no more listening to requests that time I guess is over :(

I don't think anything must be added now, all the features allow the best game experience !!!

As i told you, you eat less ram than mameox128 ! You're offically the best !!!

If you've changed something from FINAL BETA, I'll msn you to get the very last build and will rewrite 480p vm to suit perfectly with it !! Time for a big cleanup of the vm. (I've seen darius gaiden with too big vm values and can change it, like outrunners. I'll need a big week for that).

Edited by stf

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you enable the 720p skin? I don't see an option for this.

I don't understand the question. If you use the final beta, allow the advanced settings, enter the second page of option and just enable the VIDEO 720p option. it switches to 720p skin automatically.

Well even though 720p option is enabled it is still using the Lowdef skin. I tried to change it in the mame.ini to switch to Hidef skin but it still reverts to the Lowdef skin.

hmmm.

Is your skin in fullscreen in 720p ?

If it's the case no problem !

The skins for 480p and 720p are the same. 720p has been resized to get the sames results as 480p.

(before that the skin was in a small window on top left of the screen).

When you rebuilt your beta, did you replace the skin folder with the new one ? (2 skins included)

Edited by stf

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone tell me how to get this emulator to work?

I downloaded Coinops Ignite 1.0 Final Beta. Unzipped it. Put it all in a folder and ftped onto the ole xbox. It shows up with my other emulators but when I try to open it I just get a black screen. Any ideas?

Nope games like pacman etc should rotate to fill the screen..... as they use less than 50percent of the screen otherwise.... also feature requests is long over now its bug bashing time only and I placed in a few major bugs as I do to test the testing..... and no comments :peopleseybrow: ill stop this from now on as no finds them and it proves to me that some people asked for stuff but they dont use it... tests have been stuff like a certain game people wanted it would bring up a message to contact forum if played 5 or more times :P I like real workd tests to see if people really want something or if as I suspect tgey think they do. Anyway I have finished my build now.... a final release is out when I can be arsed, both in full and standalone also a standalone 1000 games screenshotpack redone by me