--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Thanks alot for your continued work on this BP... by far the best emu on the xbox atm I feel! I like the button adjustment for the side scrollers, much easier for me. Also love the autofire capabilities.

P.S. Whatever happened to the CoinOPS Ignite HD startup screen - where the word Ignite was actually on fire? That was an awesome intro screen.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reskinning is for final :) thats a patch in.... you will have to wait theres more to come

This is BETA for testing new features and drivers

Raiden Fighters 2000 and SF1 now playable remeber

50 to 100 games remaped , fixed senitivities , fixed dates or manufactures

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

OK sorry BP, impossible to contact you anymore except here, impossible to upload the cfg... (15 mn to be able to post here). Terrible weather right now and internet is down. I'll do it tomorrow. It's quite late in France I just quit. :)

OK 220 games being added to default build setup and optimed thanks stf for support (New build now has 1200 odd default games)

I need All the new lightgun games mapped for all players to use dpad and thumb and all new arkinoid type games to be remapped for left right trigger left right pad and left right analog for all players :)

plus all of good games like stadium cross arnt mapped very well :clapping: I will go though them ive finished everything else for them... shots, manufactures, years, renaming game tweaks, cats, romstatus, nvs :) its the final thing to do now

then they will be added

:clapping:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Probably something most understand - but not I. I'm trying to run/test aqua rush, and I cannot get more than 1/60 fps. I enabled VM & checked the settings against what is in the vm.txt for that game. Can someone help me out on where I'm going wrong. I have a 128 M xbox if that helps.

Probably something most understand - but not I. I'm trying to run/test aqua rush, and I cannot get more than 1/60 fps. I enabled VM & checked the settings against what is in the vm.txt for that game. Can someone help me out on where I'm going wrong. I have a 128 M xbox if that helps.

aqua rush is based on system12 hardware(ps1 based)you arent going to get much luck in the speed department when it comes games based on this hardware on mame.

Two questions:

Did the Midway driver rollback make it into IGNITE?

Can someone explain what remap gamepad does? I'm still using Gold, but it didn't seem to have any effect on the few games I tested (remap game works as expected).

Edited by Trig

Midway roll back is being atemped after Beta 5 :ph34r: it should be possible with a bit of time.

Just remapping 100s of games and 100s of sensitivites for anlog controls.

One remaps the default keys and one remaps the game itsself. If you have changed the default keys it will override the default keys

Unfortunately I can't send a PM yet.

I've got CoinOps running in a cabinet. Because of my control layout, I need to remap as follows:

RT = 1

X = 2

Y = 3

White = 4

A = 5

B = 6

Black = 7

LT = 8

After making the changes in "remap gamepad", I tested 3-4 of the street fighter games and none of these picked up the changes. I haven't changed the mapping for these games from the default. You said you remapped "100s of games" in IGNITE. Are these packaged remaps considered default, or are they custom at that point? What's the easiest way for me to change the mapping for every game in CoinOps to my desired mapping?

Thanks for you help and allowing me to divert your thread.

Midway roll back is being atemped after Beta 5 :naughty: it should be possible with a bit of time.

Just remapping 100s of games and 100s of sensitivites for anlog controls.

One remaps the default keys and one remaps the game itsself. If you have changed the default keys it will override the default keys

I've got CoinOps running in a cabinet. Because of my control layout, I need to remap as follows:

RT = 1

X = 2

Y = 3

White = 4

A = 5

B = 6

Black = 7

LT = 8

After making the changes in "remap gamepad", I tested 3-4 of the street fighter games and none of these picked up the changes. I haven't changed the mapping for these games from the default. You said you remapped "100s of games" in IGNITE. Are these packaged remaps considered default, or are they custom at that point? What's the easiest way for me to change the mapping for every game in CoinOps to my desired mapping?

Thanks for you help and allowing me to divert your thread.

If you want to change the configs for all the games, then just delete all the cfg files (keep default.cfg if you want to keep the configurated ingame functions). After that "remap gamepad" in the first game you'll launch, and your new settings will be considered as default for all games.

Edited by stf