--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Hi, BP, and thanks for your dedication! Just a couple of questions:

1) Have you succedeed in adding Osman to this build of CoinOPS Ignite?

2) In CoinOPS Gold some CPS2 games (street fighter alpha 3 just to name one) have free play enabled by default and there is no option to change this setting. Is it still this way in Ignite?

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know what that means sorry strike im not a neo geo player .. I added the unibios in its version 2.1 I think

Fixed SEGAs Hard dump :( very good basketball game ...... than stf for this stuff hes a good tester

Osman is not added and not very close amoment

somecps2 games are freeplay to disable this you will have to go into sevice mode and turn on the coins per game

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

exactly the way you wanted it to be only rotating vert games and rotating the keys? fumanchu as this feature was for you

yes its spot on as the only shooteers that i could play like this was on fba,so yes its a very cool feature.

OK fum I added in an option "Correct Rotated Games Aspect For Widescreen"

:( they looked to stretched for me but fine in 4x3 TV next beta will hold this option

I can add so many aspect ratio stuff now its not funny

4x3 16x9 720p aspect correct for both vert and horizontal games plus stretched to fit screen and also scaled to fill screen (cutting some of it off) not sure what options and how acurate I cant the aspect ratios its up for discussion

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

unibios 2.3 with erreur CRC.the current version was 2.0

My second problem 720P menu bug (it is too small).

My third problem is that Rom hsf2.zip (street fighters anniversary) is not detected by the emulator.

Thank you and good continuation

Edited by strike