--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

hi stf ill try and get ftp going what are your thoughts on the new changes.... please give me defualt analog settings for each game you change I will look to see if your right and if you are ill change them I have done many so far it only takes 2 seconds... most of the time you change one game it fixes all of them on that driver

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working on beta 2 (out soon ) .... due to suggestions so far I added an option to disable autofire as its so easy to switch on :thumbsup1: .... also added an option to allow the roatated games to rotate the keys or not ;)

any other suggestion ive got a few more but this is a progress report

Street Fighter Aniversy is now closed for discussion it wont be in as there is a performance hit although its slight its there.

Crystal driver not optimised yet but I will do that for sure to run at least as good as hk version and if IG can make it better he will :clapping:

720P "hidden HiDef option" is open for discussion it will remain defaulted to off and hidden but it will take work to make it great and it really hits memory issues esp with filters...ive optimiesd the vmm code to deal the best it can and its about 98 percent as good but some new games dont work and I dont notice much diff while playing...anyways its up for disscusion

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Hi BP ! I'll give you a sensivity values used in analog games by mail (lightgun or paddle), those values will be for digital directions (much netter). But thoses settings reset when the we quit the game. I don't know if it can be saved. But we can make a value listing.

Cool for disabling autofire (if my wife presses it...), and allow choice for rotate keys.

Cool for the Sync option we've talked about.