--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Is it likely the midway games will have working sound, I do like playing MK and own the original board/cabinet to the game but my board has a fault with no sound also, drives me insane!

your best options just now are either using mameox0.72 for the midway games or look around the net for the mortal kombat download thats floating about.it has mortal kombat1,2 and3 ripped from the original midway arcade treasures and they are the actual arcade roms and plays flawlessly.

neat ill give that a try thanks, my actual mortal kombat arcade board is missing a little speaker looking thing that hangs off it which is why it has no sound

bp i have just started testing the beta and its fukin awsome.the autofire is a good idea with using the thumbsticks.been trying out a lot of vert shooters like esprade,raiden,dodonpachi.....and with the screen rotation ecerything looks sweet.

im surprised that you thought primal rage always played slow in mamedox coz when you play it with the sound off it plays at full speed,it actually plays faster than mameox128 with the sound off.i fired up neogenesis and compared the speed with the 32x version and there isnt any difference in terms of speed that i could see.

as for hyper streetfighter anniversary i know the driver isnt in but i wouldnt bother trying to get it in as the cps2 code seems to get a major kick up the ass when you are trying to update so i wouldnt be to concerned about it just now.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK a new more stable BETA is being prepared the Keys in rotation work 100percent (its so much better the screen rotation now :thumbsup1: ) now the Autofire is SemiAuto and FullyAuto fire now you will see its very advanced. The settings will change a tiny bit tonight ... vsync disable will be there maybe a couple others like autofire speed and autofire fire button...a new version system is up tonight to avoid confusion and a few will get the new BETA (proper testers)...they can comment and in the next week a public Beta will be availble. As Steff has found a few mins on MSN alot can change.

I have got hidden HiDef settings in BETA so one can test HiDef I dont think its worth it there are many issues with later games speed and mem (PS testers dont forget BACK + A + Y will show you real time frame rates and memory free ;) now. The settings will be live in one week its up to the few to make me do changes to the settings now as they can see the philospy is diff for screen rotation and autofire and should be alot better. Also the settings is another major revamp to way things work

GOOD luck all new BETA in 4-5hours :clapping:

OK a new more stable BETA is being prepared the Keys in rotation work 100percent (its so much better the screen rotation now :thumbsup1: ) now the Autofire is SemiAuto and FullyAuto fire now you will see its very advanced. The settings will change a tiny bit tonight ... vsync disable will be there maybe a couple others like autofire speed and autofire fire button...a new version system is up tonight to avoid confusion and a few will get the new BETA (proper testers)...they can comment and in the next week a public Beta will be availble. As Steff has found a few mins on MSN alot can change.

I have got hidden HiDef settings in BETA so one can test HiDef I dont think its worth it there are many issues with later games speed and mem (PS testers dont forget BACK + A + Y will show you real time frame rates and memory free ;) now. The settings will be live in one week its up to the few to make me do changes to the settings now as they can see the philospy is diff for screen rotation and autofire and should be alot better. Also the settings is another major revamp to way things work

GOOD luck all new BETA in 4-5hours :clapping:

updated cps2 core and I have to say its taken a performance hit of sometimes 5 frames a sec also dats have changed but it adds aniversry addition .... its up to you guys ive got both build on PC is it worth it to you guys?

Optimed Vsync and it adds a slight improvement to framerate of large games

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

OK the BETA is ready....

Still to do alot of driver stuff but its for Version 2 also im tweaking the skin for version 1 (up for discussion the way the new settings work and operate and what they are.... CPS2 update (some issues with reduceded framerate and new dats) 720P support new games glitch especially with filters or wont load)

There is the New BUTTON and FEATURES page from now on you can find the info about the Build here forever so you will know its status :thumbsup1:

CoinOPS IGNITE Version 1.0 BETA BUILD

----------------------- IN GAME CONTROLS -----------------------

BACK - Insert Credit

START - Play Game

BACK and START - Go back to GAME Selection

A - Button 1 ( Normally Fire )

B - Button 2 ( Normally Jump )

X - Button 3

Y - Button 4

Left Trigger - Rotate Gun or Brake

Right Trigger - Rotate Gun or Accelerate

BACK and WHITE - Keys and Cheats

BACK and BLACK - Pause

Left Thumb Button - Enable Semi-Automatic fire ( All Players )

Right Thumb Button - Enable Autofire ( All Players, Weapons can be charged )

BACK - Quickly Disable Autofire ( All Players )

----------------------- GAME SELECTION CONTROLS -----------------------

WHITE - Favorite / Average GAME switch ( Favorite game shows as GOLD colour )

BLACK - All / Favorite GAMES switch ( Shows all GAMES or GOLD Games )

Gamepad Left - Jump up for fast finding a GAME

Gamepad Right - Jump down for fast finding a GAME

BACK - This will change sort method By NAME, By YEAR, By MOST PLAYED.......

X - Sort by Name

Y - Sort by Type

B - Sort by Manufacturer

Left or Right Thumb Button - Sort by Times Played ( Jump to Most Played )

----------------------- ADVANCED IN GAME CONTROLS -----------------------

BACK and Left Trigger and Right Trigger - Restart Game

BACK and Right Thumb Button - Onscreen Display

BACK and Right Trigger and Right Thumb Button - Load Game ( Buggy )

BACK and Left Trigger and Right Thumb Button - Save Game ( Buggy )

BACK and Left Thumb Button - Lightgun Crosshair Display

BACK and A and Y - Show Framerate And Free Memory

BACK and A and B - Take In Game Snapshot

----------------------- GAME SELECTION COLORS -----------------------

Colorise Your Game Selection must be ENABLED

WHITE - Stardard Game

GOLD - Set to Favorite

DARK GREEN - All Time Classic Game

LIGHT GREEN - Hot Game

BLUE - Game doesnt have sound

RED - Lightgun supported Game

----------------------- ADVANCED SETTINGS -----------------------

Enabling Advanced Settings allows alot more customising options like

ADD GAMES Option

REMOVE GAME Option

Video Options

Disable Sound Option ( Disabled if option is turned off )

Virtual Memory Options ( Disabled if option is turned off )

Custom NEO GEO Bio Option ( Disabled if option is turned off )

Vertical Games Rotation tp fix to the screen Option

In Game Settings ( BACK and WHITE )

Analog Control Settings ( BACK and WHITE )

In Game Remap Keys ( BACK and WHITE )