--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Added a way more intuative AUTOFIRE :naughty:

at present Right thumbstick enables autofire for everyone

Left thumbs disable autofire for everyone (keys up for discussion)

it will fire very fast for all players if you hold A it will charge weapons as if A is held.

(I can change this very easy to A autofires and nothing when A isnt pressed.... this works well like HKs but it doesnt allow you to charge your weapons this is up for discussion)

FPS enabling also shows Megs Free as well now for dev and also optimisers of games

Added a way more intuative VERTICAL GAMES ROTATE TO FILL THE SCREEN option this also rotates the keys so you can play them as if they where designed to play left to right not up to down

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disabled key rotation on rotated games for now as it has bugs (eg if you remap your keys while rotated it rembers the rotation on save even after its turned off plus other issues due to user being aloud to save controls and also interface being alowd to alter them so they can lose sysnc)

The Beta is ready now for Funm and a few others please msn me ill get it to you

Autofire has changed now

click in LEFT Thumb for Semi-Automatic Fire - it only autofires if you hold down fire

click in RIGHT Thumb for Full Automatic Fire - it allways autofires if you hold down fire it will charge your weapons

Anytime you press back it will disable autofires this makes this very easy to enable and disable the fires

:D

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Is it likely the midway games will have working sound, I do like playing MK and own the original board/cabinet to the game but my board has a fault with no sound also, drives me insane!

your best options just now are either using mameox0.72 for the midway games or look around the net for the mortal kombat download thats floating about.it has mortal kombat1,2 and3 ripped from the original midway arcade treasures and they are the actual arcade roms and plays flawlessly.

Is it likely the midway games will have working sound, I do like playing MK and own the original board/cabinet to the game but my board has a fault with no sound also, drives me insane!

your best options just now are either using mameox0.72 for the midway games or look around the net for the mortal kombat download thats floating about.it has mortal kombat1,2 and3 ripped from the original midway arcade treasures and they are the actual arcade roms and plays flawlessly.

neat ill give that a try thanks, my actual mortal kombat arcade board is missing a little speaker looking thing that hangs off it which is why it has no sound