--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

why not add it to vm.txt yourself so you never have to set it up manually or give me the codes to add for the full build... as in strider 2 will run now even though I dont support it the vmm is setup for it :)

vmm config

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found CoinOPS on a download (probably the first version I guess) have to say after using MAME 062 (long time since I upgraded) on my XBOX for playing arcade games, that CoinOPS is excellent, so many more games with a nice front end (and they all seem to work). :naughty:

Tempted now to grab myself an old Jamma arcade machine and convert it for CoinOPS use!

Great work that guy!

:)

need a list like

rdft22kc 4 8 65535

viprp1 4 8 65535

rfjet 4 8 65535

rdft2 4 8 65535

rdft 4 8 65535

viprp1o 4 8 65535

i tried adding the settings in the config for rf2.1 but no luck,really i suppose rf2(2000) is the same game be it slightly easier with less bullets.

was the driver for hyper streetfighter2 anniversary added to the new beta?

if so i might try out some settings on it and see how it plays.

I havent added it as yet as q sound has changed so all CPS2 driver will be updated cause diff CPS2 roms is quite a few cases. Im open to doing it still just means some more roms will change from orig

if you give me a list with all games you want in the vmm ill add it so you never have turn vmm on although it is now a setting to do so

if you have to alter the code for cps2 games for hyper streetfigher then maybe best to leave it seeing as you can play it on fbaxxx.the cps2 games play really well on amedox so there is no point in altering the code unles you or other people feel differently.

as for a list

crystal of kings and evolution soccer which both use the crystal driver.

apparently the specs of the crystal system is pretty close to the specs for osman/canon dancer so im pretty hopeful that this will happen one day.

there is also a game called fourtrax and luckynwild which i have tested on mameox128 and coinops but fourtrax is very buggy and luckynwild hangs at the area select screen.they load so im geussing its a driver issue.

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/driverinfo/namcos2.c

a lot of the games on this driver are already emulated really well on coinops,so what do you think?

could you add primal rage in the vmm with sound off?

you should hop onto MSN fum with me and ill sort out all the list (takes about 10seconds)... I have a build for you to test you can see 720P working and see if I should add it properly... test only that allows alot of advanced settings when in advanced mode (keymapping adding removing games vmm sound altering rotation filter revamped is only aloud in advanced mode, when advanced mode is off all these options are removed :( ) also when advanced mode is turned off vmm is turned off sound is turned on Neo Geo Unibio is turned off and screen rotation is disabled so its configured for general use :naughty:.

I might be able to add hyper street fighter without changing all the CPS2 stuff if I can ill add it. I have a build with hyper street fighter but some other cps2 games are now a bit buggy that werent before ;)

ill disable sound on primal rage automatically are there any others? also ill get ig to see if he can speed it up for us at all so it can play with sound

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

you should hop onto MSN fum with me and ill sort out all the list (takes about 10seconds)... I have a build for you to test you can see 720P working and see if I should add it properly... test only that allows alot of advanced settings when in advanced mode (keymapping adding removing games vmm sound altering rotation filter revamped is only aloud in advanced mode, when advanced mode is off all these options are removed :( ) also when advanced mode is turned off vmm is turned off sound is turned on Neo Geo Unibio is turned off and screen rotation is disabled so its configured for general use :naughty:.

I might be able to add hyper street fighter without changing all the CPS2 stuff if I can ill add it. I have a build with hyper street fighter but some other cps2 games are now a bit buggy that werent before ;)

ill disable sound on primal rage automatically are there any others? also ill get ig to see if he can speed it up for us at all so it can play with sound

Could you please PM me the last beta ? I would like to test it and report bugs if you need it.

Thank you so much.

Edited by gotoh

i am on my new laptop and i have to install msn,whats your contact for msn,pm it to me.

i wonder if iq would maybe like to have a look at the osman driver as it was added in mame0.84?

that would be something,i would buy him a few beers if he pulled that off.

Happy new year everyone !

Hi BP, as promised I mailed you a release list with snaps (<>200). The details are on your mail.

The Crystal of Kings loads well (crysking+crysbios) when editing vm.txt with the values: crysking 4 14 65535 but is very slow except in the menu.

Hmmm... do you think I could also get the latest beta to test :( ?

Edited by stf