--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Do you want a list of CoinOps already compatible games, or a list of games you'll try to release ?

... Or just my actual tests results, with full name, zip name, vm setting, screen and genre ?

I'll do that with pleasure by mail ! :) .

But could I get again the link with your screens please ?

I had a look at your cfg to see what had been tested. I can try the difference between what you tested and working mame 84 fullset. I just won't lose time with 1970-1982 games (we all know the classics to keep).

Do you want requests from my dear and loved mame 128 fullset, importing drivers from the latest mame isn't possible ?

Just tell me ! See you soon !

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New.jpg

Need to know what minif and maxifi filters are needed...what bios for NeoGeo are needed

New HD and way easier to read SD font choosen and shown here

New Advanced Settings Tab added (did I miss any needed settings guys you know Ill kill this stuff its up to you guys to speak now, also im thinking of linking minif and magnif filters into one is that a good idea?)

Virtual Mem Conf is turned off and Sound is turned on when rebooted no matter what (open for discussion)

Now no more "Allow Games to be added or removed" its "allow ADVANCED Configuation"... then alot of new options appear.Like this screen and rom adding removing, keymapping as well.

New HD and way easier to read SD font choosen and shown here

stf list of CoinOps already compatible games not in full build now that are pretty good look at screens for list you will need to MSN me again for link

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

At present there is an option on the bottom of settings page called Enable Advanced Mode when you turn it on .... a message to press right trigger to advanced settings appear it allows keymapping in games and also scan and remove games is allowed....

On reboot the advanced settings is allways turned off (please tell me if this is OK)

also sound is allways turned on (please tell me if this is OK)

and Virtual Memeory is set back to internal (please tell me if this is OK)

also that now has Allow 720P in advanced settings screen and should I compress the Minification and Magnification to one line you can set it to point for both instead of changing both(please tell me if this is OK)

At present there is an option on the bottom of settings page called Enable Advanced Mode when you turn it on .... a message to press right trigger to advanced settings appear it allows keymapping in games and also scan and remove games is allowed....

On reboot the advanced settings is allways turned off (please tell me if this is OK)

also that now has Allow 720P in advanced settings screen and should I compress the Minification and Magnification to one line you can set it to point for both instead of changing both(please tell me if this is OK)

Thank you so much, it's an awesome work.

Is it possible to add an 1080i option for full HD TV users and support for racing wheels like Speedster 3 from fanatec ?

Edited by gotoh

Just an excellent choice ! :)

unless there is comments this is close to final settings speak up or your chance is gone.. dont blame me I warned people last time.

Ill never skin 1080i it would be simple to add but not to add all the GUI support the answer for me is no

Also unless someone gives me a list of neogeo bios to include ill be trimming the numbers down myself alot :) maybe just USA EUR JAPAN and latest UNIbio

1.jpg

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Is it possible to add an 1080i option for full HD TV users and support for racing wheels like Speedster 3 from fanatec ?

1080i isn't full HD, plus 720p is better than 1080i in every respect apart from still images. I think 720p is pushing our luck as it is :)