--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

OK ive decided to put back in alot of video settings and complete redo the GUI for 720p cause it look so fantastic now with some of the filters as you can really see what they are doing in Hi Def and also the fonts etc on the skin can look so much better in HD

Finally! :naughty:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allowence mode is up for disscussion ive added it into a build, should it be a coin counter per person or an overall coin cointer?

I'd say coin counter per person, with an option to either draw from a unified pot or with each user having their own 'private' stock. I know this is a little more confusing than you might prefer, but I think it would be pretty selfexplanatory just adding a second option "Shared/private allowance pot" and then you make everyone happy. That seems to be the best way at recreating the arcade feel with multi-players. It would also be good to have the number of coins be an option.

That and of course the Midway drivers that I harp on in basically all of my posts to you, are my most anticipated features since I don't have my xbox hooked up to HD.

theres alot to do and little time... my GF takes alot of it.

[jackal mode on] Do like me, just buy a Nintendo DS, and you will see the miracle :) , a lot of free time to put in your PC

[jackal mode off]

PS: i'm incarnation of evil lol :naughty:

Edited by - kenshiro -

Kenshiro, a jp33 user ??? What a good surprise "cher compatriote" ! It doesn't have its place in this topic but with Britney you give a new life to our Xbox. Thanks a lot for that !!! :)

Britney, I married my GF last summer and now, I have all the time I need for my passions. Great, isn't it ?

Edited by stf

Kenshiro, a jp33 user ??? What a good surprise "cher compatriote" !

Je suis fier de nos produits nationaux lol

in translation to you english speaking guys "Je suis fier de nos produits nationaux" means "yes, i do listen to the little people's voices!!" :)

Thanks kenshiro, i knew you were for the small market and not the wal-mart chain. LMAO :naughty:

Seriously though, glad to see that you are gonna add in the screen options bp, its a small thing that goes a long way and makes a difference. The coin allowance option is also a great idea, cant wait to toy with that one.

HF-

In order to make Varia Metal work, I've had to change its value in vm.txt : vmetal 4 8 65535 instead of 4 12 ... Didn't you have this problem ?

Success in launching The Crystal of Kings with values: crysking 4 14 65535 but it's ssslllooowwww at any frameskip set. :):naughty:;)

gutsn 4 24 65535

vblokbrk 4 48 65535

Edited by stf