--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

UniBio is now added..... and least for consideration what does it do? service mode just need keymapping though white+black

VSYNC cant be bought back it does nothing maybe you mean framskipping...........

Let me know options to bring back as there is now a hidden mode that allows you to access alot more settings.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The animation is smoother in some games with VSYNC desactivated and Magnification/Minification set to 2 (linear fitering). You can just try and compare with P47aces, Gratia, Gunbird 2...

In older Mame versions (BendermameOX for example), the screen refresh wasn't as good as in CoinOp Gold, so I used the VSYNC activated all the time but now we don't really need it anymore.

Options I'd like:

VSYNC,

Magnification/minification

Sound enable/disable

Aspect Ration Correction

That should be enough.

A little advice for players: we can also set a value for CPU overclock:

ingame menu -> "Remap Gamepad" -> "On screen display" : remap keys here.

It can be good for "big" games to set CPU overclock to 75 or 80% cause Mame will more easily emulate a less powerful CPU. In some games like Aerofighters the CPU can be set to 120%: no more slowdowns when a lot of bullets are on screen.

Thanks a lot BritneysPAIRS for answering your "fans" ! :D:ph34r::huh:

PS: did you pay attention to the request for Sega32 games ? Do you think it's possible to import Mame 127 or 128 drivers ?

Edited by stf

logo.jpg

--== Accepted ==--

720P Support fixed Virtual Mem support so pretty much every game works that I tested (only KOF 2003 and 2004 didnt ill try and change the vm.txt to recover these)

New 720P skin

Raiden Fighters 2 2000 Driver Added

Street Fighter 1 Fixed (thanks IQ)

Added Crystal driver

New BETA system so I can give out BETAs and people know where they stand releasewise

--== In Review (open for discussion)==--

Autofire

Video Previews

Auto Rotate Games

Font changing for low def small displays

Commandline

Adding Street Fighter Aniversary Edition (due to all CP2 dats and previous games would need changing)

Game Filters

Drivers

Advanced hidden stettings (VMM Sound paths etc)

Roll Back Midway drivers

--== Rejected ==--

PM someone should set up a thread with a vote or tally of what Arcade Emu they use and also if its hk why? If enough people use hk for a reason that fits into CoinOPs vision ill add it

Hey BP. Hope you don't mind me posting your quote, but it's the first time I seen it and I think it's great.

Crystal driver.... SF1 Fixed... that awesome name banner (props to the artist)....

I don't have time to read the whole thread..... so how's it coming with the possibilities of video preview? I've got about 20GB of videos for arcade games that I could start putting together if it seems like this might happen.

And how about the "Allowance" mode. My apologies if you've already added it, but I've been pretty busy with my work and haven't had a chance to try your new releases out yet. I just didn't see it mentioned here so I brought it up.

Everything else sounds awesome man and I feel much better doing my work while you do yours and stuff just keeps improving all the time on all fronts.

Later,

~Rx

And how about the "Allowance" mode. My apologies if you've already added it, but I've been pretty busy with my work and haven't had a chance to try your new releases out yet. I just didn't see it mentioned here so I brought it up.

Rx - I remember BP saying allowance mode was done in Gold, but not sure if it made it into the beta that went on and became final or if was finished for the originally intended final build. I haven't seen the option in the default settings screen of gold, could be in an ini or maybe I'm missing it.

Anyone know?

ALSO - major props to BP for the continued excellence that is CoinOps.

Update game-list,

Will there be an update in excel list?

As per now its not clear which games are added since Coinops+ due that Gold has never been released properly.

Can same sheet been used as in Gold topic or new sheet will be used in this topic?

It seems lot of work has been done, great job!

Edited by dirk hermans

people did such a terrible job last time on that I gave up on the idea.... when it comes time the full will come out and when im happy its out and correct a standalone will also come out

But I can say its not going to look much like CoinOPS its a whole new look nothing like the way mame has looked on the xbox previously

also there is a tonne of work that wont make it into the build as im not sure about bloat.... someone that wants to make a spin off with some skills should join in. My direction is clear there are some that want stuff ive done but wont make into my build at present.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS