I need a new anime.

Cominus

ALso, resident Evil came out with a new show thats pumping out graphics like the Final Fantasy movie.

Not sure if its new but the 3d graphics are insane! ANd it has the same guy too. No jill.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tynvar already picked off most of what I'd have said.

I'll just add something I watched most recently which was Macross Frontier. It fits into all those genres of mechs/love/drama/comedy pretty nicely. There's a ton of singing so if that kind of thing puts you off then you may not like it. I liked it though, they blended the singing in with the mech fights pretty well and the story behind it was reasonable and for the most part it worked. I can only think of 1 episode of it where the singing was poorly used.

Tynvar already picked off most of what I'd have said.

I'll just add something I watched most recently which was Macross Frontier. It fits into all those genres of mechs/love/drama/comedy pretty nicely. There's a ton of singing so if that kind of thing puts you off then you may not like it. I liked it though, they blended the singing in with the mech fights pretty well and the story behind it was reasonable and for the most part it worked. I can only think of 1 episode of it where the singing was poorly used.

For some reason Macross has always been about singing. It's just a big part as mechas are. It sometimes bothers me but overall it's not bad.

has anyone seen Death Note, Devil May Cry, or Initial D? i havent seen any of those series, and wondering if they are any good in anyones opinion

The death note movie was good but a little corny, so I would imagine the anime would be better suited for the corny parts, I've only seen the live action movie of initial d and liked it, so the anime might be alright, haven't seen devil may cry.

Naruto ship and bleach are doin the eaxct same thing which is puttin a whole 25 mins of staring or talking and a couple of hits then all of a sudden something happens!!! then next episode.

Thats what happens to all the good animes! Take Dragon Ball for example, HOLY CRAP, so many things happens, you see so much, but after the damn raditz saga in dbz all they do it talk, same reason why the gundam series has started to bore me.

i just notived N.G.E is not on your list, did you ever see it or just not like it?

I've never actually seen the show but from what I've seen in the movie version I didn't care much for it. I did buy a manga copy once and liked it though,

• 4 weeks later...