Wii Vs Xbox 360?

Trixx_07

Lets see here back when the wii first came out everyone underestimated the Nintendo Wii now that some more exiting games have come out it has dominated the Xbox 360 for sales. Why is xbox failing to sell more when the graphics and online gaming is alot better then the Nintendo Wii?

In all honesty I think nintendo has had a very poor show this time round with the wii.

When I look at a shelf for Wii games its all bullshit cash ins.

I mean all we got is super mario galaxy and a few remakes of cube games, i love nintendo but they have been real lazy this time round and have been getting worse since the cube.

In all honesty I think nintendo has had a very poor show this time round with the wii.

When I look at a shelf for Wii games its all bullshit cash ins.

I mean all we got is super mario galaxy and a few remakes of cube games, i love nintendo but they have been real lazy this time round and have been getting worse since the cube.

I remember having a Super Nintendo and the first one too the games were nuts. but the thing is Konami and a few other companys put there games over to PS2 and Ps3. for instance the first Metal Gear i think was for the first Nintendo. they stuck around for the Metroid series but a few of the other hits have stopped. and there new game releases are mainly for children. Like what ever happend to the Classic Donkey Kong story lines. now we got these crap ass diddy kong racing and things like this.

Edited by Trixx_07

Graphics wise i dont think anything goes near xbox 360's video but thats just my opinion. The online play and the Gamerscore idea's were a good add to the 360 that the Xbox didnt. the online play before was a pain in the ass to get hooked up.

I feel that you couldn't go wrong with a machine that plays both Wii and GC games.

Agree. I think the Xbox360 is a great machine with great graphics and power. But to me it's not really important. I'm a big retro gamer so the Wii is the best machine for me. I can play all my GC games on it and the old classics that I love. About 90% of my time on the Wii is retro or wiiware. The Wii gets quite a bit of crap games but then you don't have to buy them. I sorta like that I can take my time with games and balance it with my life, when you get 3 or 4 awesome releases a month I don't really enjoy the games, sorta rush through them. I really miss those times when I would search every nook and cranny of a Zelda game. Now with games being released so fast on other consoles it's difficult to "master" those games. We do need more Nintendo games. Donkey Kong, Kid Ikarus, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, F-Zero, Wave Race so on.. And less Wii Music and all those other cheap to make games.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After selling my wii and picking up a ps3, I gotta say that the wii is good but eventually if your a hardcore gamer your going to get tired.

I had about 30 games for the wii and played it about once or twice a week. Super Mario Galaxy was amazing but I got bored after playing it for an hour. Mario Kart was wow but I never put the disk back in after playing it the first week it was out. The only game that I spent a decent amount of time into was Tales of Symphonia : Dawn of Time. That was an rpg so naturally I got about 100 hours of time into it since I feel in love with the game.

The wiis strong point is being a multi player system that everyone can have fun with but for one person alone, I just got bored and grew out of it.

If I tried more to actually get more out of it, I would have but too many annoyances like laggy online and friend codes that got the best of me