Mario Kart Live

Tynvar

I caught that somewhere yesterday, and it is funny.......save for the part where he throws something infront of the motorcycle.

If someone threw something infront of my bike, I'd chase them down and beat the living $hit out of them. There's only 2 wheels, so if something gets caught up in 1 the results could be disastrous.

I caught that somewhere yesterday, and it is funny.......save for the part where he throws something infront of the motorcycle.

If someone threw something infront of my bike, I'd chase them down and beat the living $hit out of them. There's only 2 wheels, so if something gets caught up in 1 the results could be disastrous.

He was throwing banana peals. Not sure how bad it can be. I did think that was kinda nasty and for a moment I thought he would really cause an accident.

He was throwing banana peals. Not sure how bad it can be. I did think that was kinda nasty and for a moment I thought he would really cause an accident.

Bad enough, let's say the front wheel throws it behind into the chain. I heard a story once about a guy who strapped his jacket to his pillon (Passenger seat) because it was "too hot out" (Moron, should ALWAYS wear your protective gear) and it got caught in the chain.

Didn't end pretty, the jacket got caught in the rear wheel and it locked up and high sided the bike (High siding, you get thrown up over the bike instead of going down with it) tossing him into the air and down the road.

Now I doubt a banana peel could do this, but who knows if it got bunched up and jammed in the sprocket it could, and I doubt the rider would know what just got thrown at him.