Can't load game after quitting, need help (FF8)

Matsuda

Guys, i need help. I just installed the epsxe. Everything's fine. 1st game is Final Fantasy 8. Though it is quite laggy whenever a conversation comes up or when people are walking around. How do u fix it? Graphic configuration?

The main thing is, i saved my data using the usual way, which is through a save point in the game. The problem is, when i play it the next day, the game can't seem to detect my saved files. It says no file saved.

Any1, could u plz help me. Maybe it's the saving procedure?

Need your computer specs.

About the save problem, make sure that the memory card files are not read-only. Also, I've noticed with ePSXe 1.7 that when you save a game, it doesn't necessarily show up in the Memory Card Browser at all (the game is still saved properly), or shows that a save takes up an incorrect number of blocks. Don't know why this is though.

• 3 weeks later...
Need your computer specs.

About the save problem, make sure that the memory card files are not read-only. Also, I've noticed with ePSXe 1.7 that when you save a game, it doesn't necessarily show up in the Memory Card Browser at all (the game is still saved properly), or shows that a save takes up an incorrect number of blocks. Don't know why this is though.

Hello,

Im having the same problem. I've DLed a bunch of game saves from gamefaqs,com, but none of them can be detected. I even put them in multiple folders(memcards/saves/states) hoping 1 might work. I set the memcard to the directory of memcards, but still no luck.

Any suggestions?