Thanksgiving

Gryph

Is this the Friday you guys call Black Friday? I hear about this Black Friday EVERY year and how stores offer such deals etc.

Is it REALLY that big? Or is it like Boxing Day is here?

You won't find discounts on say an Xbox 360 on Boxing Day, as they'll still sell for their normal price regardless, for instance. It's stuff the stores don't want hanging around next year they discount, like clothes and electronics etc that have new models coming next year.

Not really doing much for thanksgiving. Eating the stuff at lunch and then going out to eat for dinner with some friends of the family. I'm personally not a fan of the thanksgiving food but it's still fun.

I think Black Friday has escalated every year. I'll be tagging along with some people that day just looking at stuff and all the insane people.

X360 Pro for +$50 but in addition it's the Pro Bundle (the one with kung-fu panda and indiana jones) + 2 bargain bin games as well. It's pretty cheap imo (also brings a controller and I think chargers).

Aside that, I know they're selling a lot of 30 inch tv's + system combos.

http://www.blackfriday.info/

To answer Gryph, I'm chilling with my parents, then I'm gonna head over a friends house , and hopefully in the night on a high-note with some crap in my system.

well its a great day if your willing to sleep in front of the stores the day before and wait in a huge line...u can get new games for half off (usualy like $30 off)...ehh never tried it but maybe ill tag along with a friend this year...

just hacked a 360. going to lunch in an hour. taking the old lady to work then spending the rest of the day playing games and watching movies I suppose.