My Wishlist

Krosigrim

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people buy games that have no replayability after the story mode is completed?

like what?

Why do people buy games that have no replayability after the story mode is completed?

like what?

Most of them don't know how to rent games. I like to play games after the story over again because I don't get bored that easily.

I want a DSLR. At first I wanted an HDTV but I barely watch TV, I don't have an hd-capable console, and I won't buy a blu-ray player.

So I decided that I want a DSLR. It'll get me back into photography and give me a hobby to get me out of my apartment and see the world. And also take pictures of cute girls and stalk them lol.

in that list I'd skip the force unleashed and trade out Soul calibur 4 for Virtua fighter.

look into Dead Space

Well I suppose Force Unleashed would get old... but Ill not be playing VF. I never liked those games, whereas I am a fan of SC.

I cant wait till FFXIII. But until then I might have to buy one of the new RPG's... If I recall... there were a few... I'll look into them soon.

I cant wait till FFXIII. But until then I might have to buy one of the new RPG's... If I recall... there were a few... I'll look into them soon.

All of the more recent RPGs have been average at best, like Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery and Spectral Force. The only worthwhile RPGs from this year are Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia, but even they are completely different. I'd probably lean towards Tales, though if you like old school JP RPGs then LO is a 4-disc marathon.

Get a telescope Gryph, then you can keep your distance better so they won't catch you stalking them. lol

It's cheaper too, though yes you can't take pics with it.

I think you may be on to something. But I would like high resolution pic to save these stalking sessions.