I want to upgrade my firmware.

powermax

OK thanks for your help and I figure it myself (actually looking on other forum from web). The thing is if you have 3.52 or higher, than there is no software to downgrade (to upgrade to CFW). Only way is, you must make/buy Pandora battery. The way with-out Pandora may be available but they are too advanced for basic user.

it's not that difficult, just follow the in instructions, but you do need a pSp capable of homebrew already to make one (tmk), so your best bet is to find one on ebay.

Ah OK, I believe open the battery case and cut a pin from motherboard not very difficult (at least I can do that). Thanks to those who make it lots easier. So if someone waiting for down grader on official 3.52, then I suggest go for hack the batteries motherboard, things you will need is confident. Not to fear and of course you can make you battery to normal after use.

OK thanks for your help and I figure it myself (actually looking on other forum from web). The thing is if you have 3.52 or higher, than there is no software to downgrade (to upgrade to CFW). Only way is, you must make/buy Pandora battery. The way with-out Pandora may be available but they are too advanced for basic user.

it's not that difficult, just follow the in instructions, but you do need a pSp capable of homebrew already to make one (tmk), so your best bet is to find one on ebay.

Ah OK, I believe open the battery case and cut a pin from motherboard not very difficult (at least I can do that). Thanks to those who make it lots easier. So if someone waiting for down grader on official 3.52, then I suggest go for hack the batteries motherboard, things you will need is confident. Not to fear and of course you can make you battery to normal after use.

Don't do that if you lack experience, because if you break the battery, you're toast. You'll end up having to purchase a Pandora, and an entire new battery just for the PSP's power source.

Why are your posts always blissfully contradictory?

That was exactly what I posted earlier, but it looks like you've come in this thread blind eyed to my help.

Hey guys sorry for late replay. I successfully installed the required firmware. So you must need a Pandora battery for 3.52. If you want to make your own then you must open the battery case.

There is no software for 3.52. You can make magic memory stick with vista. You need to turn off user account control and take the full access of the pc by taking the administrator account. That’s it, and then you need to format it manually by right click.