Why is there no X-BOX topics anywhere

Beefy

• 1 month later...
i sort of agree..xbox has come along way an havin its own individual "room", its gettin pretty big.. prob intitled to its own space

If that was the case, there were xbox topics all over the future emulation forum.

well u can just look at xbox-scene.com.....then tell me it hasnt come alongway, the fact that there no xbox post in the future emulation board is anyones guess but to say that gettin it own space wont encourage posting :(, just my opinion

i sort of agree..xbox has come along way an havin its own individual "room", its gettin pretty big.. prob intitled to its own space

If that was the case, there were xbox topics all over the future emulation forum.

well u can just look at xbox-scene.com.....then tell me it hasnt come alongway, the fact that there no xbox post in the future emulation board is anyones guess but to say that gettin it own space wont encourage posting :P, just my opinion

You wan't XBox posts? Make ones.

I also feel that xbox should have its own space here just like the other consoles, so far xbox is the best console for playing emus on, and ye guys are trying to tell me that the does not be a good few posts asking about xbox emus here?, have you even looked at how many topics/replys are made in nexgen emu sub section on this forum from people telling/asking how to get such a rom working on kawa-x etc, and thats only one emu out of all the emus the xbox has, and if it had its own section the would be alot more posts from people asking about other things got to do with xbox, so im all for the xbox sub section on this forum.

For Crying out loud....Theres a next generation Forum. That should give us a clue to post x-Box related topics there. Its good enough since we don't have the space right now to add more forums. More forums gets annoying and harder to moderate :/

Don't complain about not having an X-Box topic. There can't be a topic for every system around. X-Box isn't godwork kid so don't make it sound like it. I suggest you close this thread as well.