Lindsay Lohan is a LESBIAN!?

Alpha

Are you happy about this news?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really care anyways, Lindsey isn't as good looking as she was a while ago, of course she was never really good looking to begin with anyway.

I just ignore anything related to celebrities now, I like their movies and shows they star in, what I don't like is the constant publicity and god like status everyone, including the media attributes to them.

I just absolutely hate trying to watch the news for important events or articles/pieces and there is always something lame about a celebrity that is always said as one of the pieces.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsay Lohan says she’s no ‘lesbian’

http://sify.com/movies/hollywood/fullstory.php?id=14798907

She's a lesbian spy! PUNCH HER CROTCH!!!

Oh crap it didn't phase her, she has no balls! Ruuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

J/K

Anyways I don't care as mentioned, I don't give two craps about celebrities and their ritzy lifestyle of fame and godlike status. Wake me up when I suddenly hit it big and I may care....

You've never punched/kicked a woman in the taco have you?

Nope never have and never will, so I don't know if it will actually hurt them. All I know is a mans balls are highly sensitive and it hurts like hell getting kicked there, never heard of it hurting woman who get kicked in the crotch. :lol: