Found a 3DO "GoldStar" console

James

you can find anything and everything on ebay. whats the special part about having a goldstar 3do ? is there anything better about it than the the panosonic

3DO licensed the tech out, it's like the Panasonic Gamecube. The Goldstar model is like the Panasonic FZ-1, only built cheaper thus it cost $100 less than the FZ-1 when it came out ($399 versus $499, the FZ-1 cost $699 when it first came out).

The disc tray was flimsy compared to the FZ1 and it's power cable is hardwired, and the shell was thinner and easier to damage. Other than that, it's pretty much the same inside. Both are front loading, the Panasonic FZ-10 is a top loader that is built like crap.

And James, I have a couple 3rd party 3 button pads I can GIVE you if you'll pay shipping. I can't remember the last time I turned my FZ-1 on, and I have 3 or 4 controllers. P.S. The 3DO is like the Dreamcast when it comes to games.

And James, I have a couple 3rd party 3 button pads I can GIVE you if you'll pay shipping. I can't remember the last time I turned my FZ-1 on, and I have 3 or 4 controllers. P.S. The 3DO is like the Dreamcast when it comes to games.

Thanks that would be great, I can pay for the shipping with PayPal, if that option can be done?

Let me know the costs of sending it to Australia NSW and I will arrange payment :clapping:

I sent you a PM with some rough estimates from Canada Post. When I hear back from you, I'll dust my 3DO off and make sure these controllers work.

They're new not in box, I've never even tried them, only used the 1 Panasonic pad I have.

BTW have you turned it on and stuck a music CD in there to make sure it works? My FZ-1 required a POT adjustment to read anything but retail games, so if it doesn't don't fret and I'll show you how to get at it.

I know without a controller you can't nav, but the CD should show up listing tracks.